Sign in to follow this  
neumanix

iFly's next product about to be announced!

Great news! Wish it would have been a 777, oh well.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

... or a 727 which is as good as the Dreamfleet, but works under Win7 flawlessly.

But I know that is an illusion...

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

... or a 727 which is as good as the Dreamfleet, but works under Win7 flawlessly.

But I know that is an illusion...

I have used the Dreamfleet 727 in Win 7 64 bit for a long time without problems. Is this problem experienced by many?

Regards,

Joe Esposito

The 747 made the only sense as all the other Boeings are basically the same in my mind.

Jim

CYWG

The 747 made the only sense as all the other Boeings are basically the same in my mind.

Jim

CYWG

You have to stop listening to your mind ....... it's lying to you!

IT'S RELEASED!!!!

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ifly7442k4

And the wife is thinking about allowing the purchase :lol:

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

I bought it today, and am impressed by it after a few test flights, the only caveat being the rather high system requirements.  I had a couple of OOM errors with it, but finally managed to close enough background processes to successfully complete a test flight from Heathrow to Zurich.  Also ran the 4gb patch on my executable again for good measure before my successful flight.  For reference, the virtual size of FS9 according to Process Explorer grew to over 2 gb once on the ground at FSDT's LSZH, and that's due to the large memory footprint of the 747, and not a memory leak.

Framerates are good, and the VC quality is amazing.  Recommended for those with sufficient hardware.

John G.

Downloading it now. Can't wait to try it out...

Also purchased the 744 (the wife said yes hehehehe). Excellent flight dynamics (as with the 737) and lovely hand flying, but I had to return my laptop to windowed mode just to have the mouse cursor out of the FS window and avoid the FPS hit of the VC. Looks like I'll end up killing the VC again in order to enjoy better the aircraft.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.