Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

New Nvidia driver 344.48 - WHQL

New in GeForce Game Ready Drivers

The new GeForce Game Ready driver, release 344.48 WHQL, allows GeForce owners to continue to have the ultimate gaming experience. This driver brings support for Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) to Kepler and Fermi desktop GPUs. In addition, this Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for the latest new blockbuster titles including Lords of the Fallen, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Elite: Dangerous.

Game Ready
Best gaming experience for Lords of the Fallen, Civilization: Beyond Earth, and Elite: Dangerous 

Gaming Technology
Supports Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) on Kepler and Fermi-based desktop GPUs

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Good to hear DSR is officially in for Keplers!

Hm, well, let's see if this driver is as good as some of the 'DSR-testers' said it would/could be! Anyone tried them already?

I wonder if it can overlay text with the understanding it is not part of the main gaming screen along with the UI at the proper resolution. Not sure if this is possible but would be nice.

Bob

I think this means there's no need for that notebook driver hack anymore.

I think this means there's no need for that notebook driver hack anymore.

No hack needed for sure - probably the same driver as laptop with an official desktop pc name now - anyway not on my sim rig - would also like to know what other think

Still no references to P3D.

Sad.

Doubt you ever will see this and if you did it would probably be the same as other settings you all ready have with the fancy name P3D on it

Rich Sennett

DSR has no effect on P3D for me. Something I am missing here? I have it set to 4x 33% in nvidia control panel.

Edit: realize I have to increase my ingame resolution...

Edit 2: Doesn't seem to help shimmering at all. Completely useless imo.

Forget DSR - hows the performance as that hack drivers was an excellent performer - Ill be they are exactly the same after all of the positive postings on it 

Rich Sennett

Do we need uninstall P3D before drivers install?

Why you'd ever think that? I can't imagine the life that we have to uninstall P3D for every driver upgrade...

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

Do we need uninstall P3D before drivers install?

H*** no but you need to uninstall that hack video driver and definitely use a good driver cleaner reboot then install this video new driver - hope its worth it as this hack driver is excellent

Edited by firehawk44
Inappropriate language removed Rich. Sorry!

Rich Sennett

I hope it works well on GT525m. I am using 344.11. Let me download and try these.

Don't have P3d. But I use X plane and FS series on the laptop. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus