Sign in to follow this  
spirit_66

Anybody tried Enable Maxwell sample interleaving (MFAA)?

Did anybody tried this new parameter "Enable Maxwell sample interleaving (MFAA)" in nVidia Inspector? I guess it's for the GTX970/980 GPUs.

Spirit

Spirit, 

Did you try this ? I have enabled it for now.

Will report if any issues arise.

Just installed a GTX980

Mario Lobo

P3D v:4.5| Win 10 2004 x64 pro | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E | i9-9900KS@ 5.1Ghz(OC) | Thermaltake Water Extreme 3.0 | G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-32GTRS TZ Royal (16x2)32G Kit DDR4 3200Mhz | 11GB RTX 2080 TI Asus STRIX OC| 1x Samsung 970 PRO M.2 512GB | Samsung 970 PRO 1TB | 2x Samsung 860 PRO 2TB| Tt ToughpowerXT 875W | CoolerMaster HAF X Tower

There a white list of software that use this technique. That seems to be one of the drawback of this new method. It was announced as universal initially then released with a limited list of titles which was a deception for several analysts...

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...