Sign in to follow this  
byork

25 OCT 2014: RELEASED! FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 has Landed!

25 OCT 2014:

PMDG 777 Captains:

The FS2Crew Team is happy to announce that FS2Crew for the PMDG 777 has just landed!

It's been a very long wait, but we feel the wait was worth it!

FS2Crew 777 is the "Official PMDG Endorsed" 777 Flight Crew simulation for the PMDG 777 aircraft!

Following in the footsteps of our hugely popular PMDG 737 NGX version, this new product adds to your PMDG 777 a highly detailed and immersive airline crew who can be controlled either via Voice Control (through your microphone), or via Joystick/Keyboard buttons (Button Control).

Notes:

The product is available for download at www.fs2crew.com.

The product is available as a digital download only.

A 5 Euro coupon code is available for anyone who ever purchased an FS2Crew before.  The code is:  B777

It works with all PMDG models (Passenger and Freighter)

It supports the Electronic Checklist System as well as Paper Checklists.

You need to have SP1 or later installed from PMDG.

It ships with four voice sets.  More will be added later (for free), such as the French voice set which is almost done.

flags.jpg

OFFICIAL TRAILER:

777_box_large.png

:Party: :Party: :Party::dance: :dance: !!!!!!!

Steve

PS I can't believe it took me 7 whole minutes to find this

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Bryan...I speak from all of flight simmers when I say thank you and the team at FS2Crew for all of the hard work you guys put it on this product. If you excuse me, me and my FO have to safely fly around 275 passengers to EGLL out of KEWR!! :)

Bryan...I speak from all of flight simmers when I say thank you and the team at FS2Crew for all of the hard work you guys put it on this product. If you excuse me, me and my FO have to safely fly around 275 passengers to EGLL out of KEWR!! :)

Thank you JJ,

Be sure to let us know how it goes!

Thanks Bryan. Fantastic. What about Competition?  Should I buy now or wait for results ? :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks Bryan. Fantastic. What about Competition?  Should I buy now or wait for results ? :)

We had several thousand entrants in the 777 Contest.

FS2Crew 777 Contest Winners (who will receive a free copy)

• Claudio Neili
  • Johan Johansson
  • Stephan Roy
  • Joseph Kerr
  • Norman Eyles

Thanks Bryan LOL. Off to purchase.

Congrats to the winners

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Bryan

Is there a reason why the price on your webpage shows £23.59 yet payment taken is Euros 29.95 and thus works out more in £

Is there a reason why the price on your webpage shows £23.59 yet payment taken is Euros 29.95 and thus works out more in £

Good question.

The default price for our shopping cart software is Euros.

If you select GBP in our e-cart software, the cart will apply a currency conversation rate to show you what the software would cost in Pounds.

However, however, currency rates are always changing, and PayPal uses its own currency rates.

That's why you may see a slight difference owing to differences in currency exchange rates between us and PayPal.

Hope that helps.

Got it....;-) Thanks Bryan.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!