Sign in to follow this  
ALBERT CARNÉ

747-8 config tool not working

Hey guys, I'm new here, but I'm not new on FSX and PMDG.

Today I've restored my pc, I also installed FSX without problems, including PMDG addons.

As the first time, when trying to use the 747-8, it appeared the "bad view" of the cockpit. The first time I tried it, After a few times of changing the configuration tool it started to work, but today it makes no effect. I can't use the 747/8 extension. i've tried it several times.. And I'm a little bit lost...

Anyone knows the way to make it work?

The other problem I have is when I try to save PMDG configurations it's not working... Everytime I want to fly, i have to repeat all the configuration tips, as assigning commands to doors and cargo, ils time, etc etc.

Is anyone having same problems?

Im a little bit lost...

Thanks in advice guys!

Hi Albert,

run the config tool as admin, this should solve your problem! And check the version of your 748 it might be that there's

an update!

Cheers Sven

Sven Wendel