Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

FTX Palm Springs KPSP Released........and wow, its incredible!

Once you buy it, just run the PNW control panel and cycle default back to North America - and you'll be good

Very Good and thanks for the quick reply Ryan.

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Since the topic has resurfaced...  Has anyone yet used this with MegasceneryX SoCal and Aerosoft's Cities LA?

Scott

I have only FTX Australia Installed ! I have some airports ( W16) with no problems . But i have still no trees in the City ! Work it with Northern California ? 

I buyd now NCA and it works correctly !

Best regards

Apologize for going a little off-topic, but I wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that AVSIM's signauter policy has changed. It is no longer allowed to have your system specifications in your signature. Please remove them and place them in the tab provided in your user profile.

For the full set of rules, please refer to http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/sig.html.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Sorry to bring back an old topic but Orbx forums are down and I need help getting rid of the land everywhere. Land has replaced water off the California coast, is there a fix? Their forums are down and no patch for KPSP is listed on their site.

Yes. Their is a fix and it has to do with disabling some of the files in Vector if I remember correctly. Unfortunately you'll have to wait for the forum to come back up to search for the names of the files to disable unless some here knows the names of them.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorry to bring back an old topic but Orbx forums are down and I need help getting rid of the land everywhere. Land has replaced water off the California coast, is there a fix? Their forums are down and no patch for KPSP is listed on their site.

Reinstall FTX Vector and that will fix it (you do not need to uninstall first).

Since the topic has resurfaced... Has anyone yet used this with MegasceneryX SoCal and Aerosoft's Cities LA?

Scott

Bought this last night and it's excellent. I'm using it with MegaScenery SoCal but don't own Aerosoft's LA, but it blends perfectly with MSE. In fact I couldn't even tell when I flew out of the boundary of the scenery and into MSE, the textures blend that well. Also I am using the older MSE SoCal that includes autogen and night textures, not the new version that is day textures only and no night lights. I also don't have any ORBX regions installed.

Probably one of the best sceneries I have ever purchased besides FlyTampa's Dubai.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Probably one of the best sceneries I have ever purchased besides FlyTampa's Dubai.

Thanks much for the info.  Yes, I'm also using the older MS SoCal product with autogen.  With the current Orbx sale, this seems like a no-brainer now.

Scott