Sign in to follow this  
F.C.Jeijsman

Runtime Error R6025

I resent  purchased Prepar3d and installed on a clean partition with Windows 7-64

When I play the game for 2 hours followed by a message,

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Error

Program: D: | ...

R6025

- Pure virtuals function call

The program closes.

I could not play.

CPU i7-3930 3.2GHz

Ram 32 GB

Grafics  NVIDEA GeForce GTX 980 mem 7936 MB

344.60-win7 64bit-international-whql

What can I do?

Something is not shutting down properly. Make sure you have Prompt on Exit enabled.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi

I had exactly the same problem with Ms Runtime error R6025. I tried search for  solution and nothing. I thought to uninstall and reinstall all Ms C++ Visual libraries because this problem appear suddenly without, apparently any action that could cause it. When I came here, found the solution. I made Jim Young advise "et voilà", solved. But a question must be made why this happen?

Thank Jim Young

Antonio

Something is not shutting down properly. Make sure you have Prompt on Exit enabled.

Best regards,

Jim I have this ticked and I get this error message so its not the total fix - me thinks its an addon not getting along perfectly with P3D

Rich Sennett

Jim I have this ticked and I get this error message so its not the total fix - me thinks its an addon not getting along perfectly with P3D

Hi Rich,

As I stated, something is not shutting down properly and that could be P3DV2. No one knows for sure [yet]. My 'solution' was basically a temporary solution until a final solution can be found. I think you hit the nail on the head: With all of the fsx addons being migrated to P3DV2, it could be one of those programs that is not shutting down correctly. I got it during a flight once and I had to shutdown the whole sim. I have no solution for that one but, most likely, an addon I migrated from FSX to P3DV2. I have flown P3DV2 several times since then and on the same flight plan and have not had the error reoccur so it might have been just a minor quirk but recall I was ready to bash someone as it was near the end of a hour and a half flight. I am beginning to think it might be MyTrafficX. It's really difficult to diagnose but I'm sure the Lockheed techs are making sure it is not P3DV2. I think if someone tried to make it happen with just P3DV2 installed and no other addons, that would tell us if P3DV2 was involved (as I recall, some had it crashing with just P3DV2 installed but I'm not sure about that). It is a Microsoft Visual error telling a developer of his respective product it is not working properly and a code needs to be changed. That could be with P3d, MyTrafficX, Carenardo aircraft, Orbx/FTX stuff, FSDT/FlightBeam stuff, tons of addons. Many FSX addons used older Microsoft Visuals. Lockheed and most modern programs, like ASN, use MSV2010 but others might use MSV 2008 w/SP1 or 2005 w/SP1 and, if it does not see it that Visual, then it causes the crash. So, porting over to P3D is relatively easy but it is best to wait until a developer has upgraded their installer specifically for P3D like FSDT and ASN developers have done.

Hope this helps Rich! Hope you haven't hurt your Stingray yet. Mine still is scratchless....

Best regards,

Jim

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Rich,

Jim that explains it perfectly - well done - My Stingray is sleeping in storage now winter is fast approaching and is scratchless Buddy - new Z06'S look very nice but with all the sim addons I cant afford that lol - happy holidays Jim

Rich Sennett

Not sure it has anything to do with addons because on a fresh clean install if you disable tesselation you will be getting that error. Turning tess. back on will fix it for most people. I think it's a P3D problem myself and they just haven't nailed it down yet.

Not sure it has anything to do with addons because on a fresh clean install if you disable tesselation you will be getting that error. Turning tess. back on will fix it for most people. I think it's a P3D problem myself and they just haven't nailed it down yet.

I have always had tesselation on and no idea what happens if I didnt

Rich Sennett

+1

Had this every time fresh install or not with tessellation ticked OFF. IMO it's definitely a P3D issue. I even did a fresh Windows 7 install latest updates etc. Same issue within minutes.

The annoying thing is - with tessellation ticked OFF the game performance (at least on my PC) was super smooth even with high settings. Try it and see - then wait for the R6025 error and crash..

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg

I get this error message when I try to run a video that I have recorded.  I am running FSX Gold and on a new computer.    CTD this last time.  Videos are not that important to me so if it continues, I won't do videos if I can't get a fix for it?  So please help?

I7 4790, egva 780, gigabyte mob, 1 tb ssd, 16 gb ram. 

Lewis Block