Sign in to follow this  
FLYAAY

Re-download Wait Time

Dear Oliver,

I'm sorry my signature seems to be lost.

I did not received the download links yet,

[REMOVED]

I understand the EDS advise that I would receive an email with the new links, if this is not true I would be glad if you could tell me where to find them instead.

Brgds

Marcus Ruckdeschel

if this is not true I would be glad if you could tell me where to find them instead.

I believe that additional installers have to be manually sent by a support member (I don't work for 'em so don't ask me why). So submit a ticket to support.precisionmanuals.com and I'm sure they'll get you up and running.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I understand the EDS advise that I would receive an email with the new links, if this is not true I would be glad if you could tell me where to find them instead.

I cleared out the queue last night at about midnight EST, and I'm looking at the queue right now and I don't see a ticket from you.

Thankfully, you placed your name in your signature, so I was able to find it in the order system and track it down that way. After purchasing EDS, you should have gotten an email guiding you to submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com. This is how the support techs know to go into the order system, verify it, and re-send the links. Since this was not done, it sat as long as it did.

Thank you for posting here to alert us to the issue in any case.

In the future - and this is for everyone - please follow the instructions listed in the email so that the order doesn't sit unfulfilled.

Kyle Rodgers

I appreciate the defense of your team but a little constructive criticism doesn't hurt every once in a while.

Bryan-

I think you may want to go back and actually read my reply.  I noted your complaint, and decided it might be worth running a report to see if we had a problem with response times.

I pointed out the results of the data, I mentioned that some repsonses are faster, and I acknowledged that some are slower.

So yes, constructive criticism is fine- but I don't think my response was unusual for someone running a business that prides itself in customer responsiveness.

After all- most of our competition simply doesn't answer.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

You're right I did read it wrong my apologies! This is why I try to stay out of the forums as much as possible because they are much like email you can never get the tone just right. I will say I did receive my link and am enjoying teaching the MD11 to a first time flyer. The 777 has taken all of my attention so I forgot how well the MD11 flies!

Also worth noting here - the majority of those 23,000 tickets were answered by just two people - myself and Paul. Kyle joined us last month so that we have another set of eyes on the tickets throughout the day. None of us are doing this as a full time job and occasionally it can be upwards of 12-24 hours before someone's able to log in and get to stuff. Redownloads are always the first thing I do when I log in - we clear the queue out completely every time too. The idea that a simple redownload ticket sits for 4+ days just isn't true - these are the easiest type of ticket to process and on a normal day we clear them out every couple hours.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com