Sign in to follow this  
johnbla

Zinertek - HD Airport Graphics

Just saw this advertised for $19 bucks. It transforms all of your default airports but does not touch add on's. The screenshots look great.

Just wondering if anyone had this if they could give a quick review.

Many thanks

John

Just saw this advertised for $19 bucks. It transforms all of your default airports but does not touch add on's. The screenshots look great.

I have it and really like it a lot - transforms all airports even the small ones - tell me what airport you want to see and I will post a shot so you can compare if you want - it also adds a wicked reflection on water or wet runways not environment  realistic where you at generic but I like it for this price was a no brainer as I  am a sucker for global enhancments

Rich Sennett

Many thanks Richard

I'm looking at buying it for the smaller airports as I fly mostly GA. How about a screenie of YSWG which is a small airport in Wagga Wagga, Australia.

Thanks

John

Many thanks Richard

I'm looking at buying it for the smaller airports as I fly mostly GA. How about a screenie of YSWG which is a small airport in Wagga Wagga, Australia.

Thanks

John

No problem but let me throw this at you - it seems a bit over the top after further investigation - the environment map is way to much - I will look into that and make a better one so I wont bash for that as thats an easy fix - anyway check these out and you will see what I mean on the rainy screenshot - looks like a generic treeline thats over the top imo - the new ground vehicle textures a very nice - and small airport buildings seem more believable - they have added generic hangers instead of a basic texture - I have not played with it much but you get the idea also even surrounding buildings seemed to get a treatment - more to come i will do you screenshot in few mins. These are not great shots but may help

2dufqz8.jpg

347wufl.jpg

1268gno.jpg

Rich Sennett

I saw this too, looked nice good price and all how well does it play with REX and GSX?  I am assuming if it just modifies the default airport buildings and vehicles it'll be fine.  I know this is the FSX forum but did you try it in P3D?  Rich how about a few shots at Tucson KTUS or Salt Lake City KSLC?

RE Thomason Jr.

Many thanks Richard

Thanks

John

Here you go - again this environment texture that travel across the runways needs some attention which I will look into but here you go - boy that is a small airport

11jrjtd.jpg

i2vqt1.jpg

I saw this too, looked nice good price and all how well does it play with REX and GSX?  I am assuming if it just modifies the default airport buildings and vehicles it'll be fine.  I know this is the FSX forum but did you try it in P3D?  Rich how about a few shots at Tucson KTUS or Salt Lake City KSLC?

Blaze this is P3D V2.4 - I will do salt lake city - yes just modifies default textures 

Rich Sennett

And KSMF please

And KSMF please

Ok last ones for KSMF - this should be enough to help you guys - thanks

Salt lake city below

6qimm8.jpg

25h32oo.jpg

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich

Your welcome

And KSMF please

Guess we cant expect much out of these default airports as you can see lol - now I know why we buy payware anyway here you go

KSMF

2ze9p2r.jpg

2akg3v9.jpg

Rich Sennett

Your welcome

Guess we cant expect much out of these default airports as you can see lol - now I know why we buy payware anyway here you go

KSMF

2ze9p2r.jpg

2akg3v9.jpg

Thanks

I re-installed REX4 ground reflections its in airports section - only one choice to get rid of the weird reflection on wet ground shown in screenshot #1 - I thought it was just the envmap file doing this - changed it to something else but it was still there so something else is controlling so REX4 over ride fixed it - fyi guys as it just does not look very realistic

Rich Sennett

Could you please make a screenshot at Austrian Airports LOWS and the rather small LOWL. Thanks a lot!

Very tempting, it looks nice enough thanks for the shots  but doesn't HD mean 4096 textures with a impact to the framerate ? And using P3D, does it show the goods  if you set the textures at 1024 ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam