Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.0.29

No, I can't see why reinstalling Flight would fix anything.  When you change the configuration in Addon Manager you shouldn't see any other changes in the app.  If the mode is set to Non-GFWL you should be able to go to the directory where Flight is installed and there should be an xlive.dll there.

The toolkit backs up your profile data. Go to your Flight Directory - "C:\Users\\%AppData%\Local\Microsoft\Flight"

There you should see a file named "Players_Backup"

Wouldn't the date modified on these folders and files change everytime toolkit backs up the profile data? If so mine haven't changed since 1-13.

I think they only get backed up when you install the toolkit, and only if they have never been backed up before.

Yes Xlive.dll is in the root directory of Flight and as for the backup, I guess the only time it was done was on 1-13, any idea what could be causing this? I don't know if this can help but I can run the miniweb server to log in to the GWFL client but there is nothing listed in downloads, but need be I can change settings inside the client. Also to clarify when the Non-GWFL is selected Flight act as if it has no DLCs It's only when GWFL is selected the DLCs work, but  GWFL is constantly asking if I want to log in?

thanks

In Non GFWL mode do you see some different UI for logging in?  Can you post a screenshot of what the login looks like?

As you will see in the screen shots The Non UI is not the same and it seems to be missing something., I took screenshots of both here they are, one thing to note that's different is the career errors are there in Non-GWFL so the change back and forth in the toolkit is affecting something, but other than that nothing changes, except that in Non , the career errors are there and in  GFWL there are no DLCs, hope that helps. I just tried the sign in and it worked, I will advise if any further issues.

Thanks

GFWL

GFWL.jpg

NON

NonGWF.jpg

Also, if you can, post a screenshot of your Flight install folder and post the contents of your Configurator.cfg file (found in "C:\Users\<ADMIN>\AppData\Local\Flight Tools\Flight Toolkit").

Thanks!

Also post the xlive.log too. It looks like it isn't showing the proper message of the day for the non GFWL mode.