Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

launched (REX Soft Clouds used)

REX Soft Clouds is excellent this should give you an idea of what it looks like, Great purchase should make for some great screenshots - thanks for looking - compression of jpeg is lousy original is better

2i6c8q0.jpg

Rich Sennett

That looks like it is worth the $10. Off to the REX store.

- Bill Magann

Oh wow Rich, AMAZING shot pal!

That looks like it is worth the $10. Off to the REX store.

Thank you Guys - please read manual to get the most out of this product as for paying for this - I cant imagine the man hours put into making a product like this especially with the various platforms it has to run on so I was glad to pay for it - Rex has offered countless upgrades an didn't charge anything - huge thanks to the REX Team

Rich Sennett

Get outta here.  No way that is any simulator on the market.  @_@.   Is that retouched at all?  Are you using ENB or SweetFX for the lighting?   Do I need 4 Titan Blacks SLI to get more than 5 FPS?  lol.   Looks stunning.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Stunning as usual !

Get outta here.  No way that is any simulator on the market.  @_@.   Is that retouched at all?  Are you using ENB or SweetFX for the lighting?   Do I need 4 Titan Blacks SLI to get more than 5 FPS?  lol.   Looks stunning.

Thanks Billy :)

Brian it as been sharpened and saturation - highlights photoshoped - but using hdr in P3D - better than ENB :)

Rich Sennett

Thanks Billy :)

Brian it as been sharpened and saturation - highlights photoshoped - but using hdr in P3D - better than ENB :)

I use HDR combined with SweetFX for my own stunning results.   I would never fly with HDR turned off!  I am with you!

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

So I guess I am it.

I am waiting for their WX advantage radar to be released so I can also get their texture direct for clouds.

Having said that, is this a "cloud texture" standalone product?

Am I looking at WXR, and soft clouds instead?

Thanks for the coming enlightenment as I could not get a clear pic. of what this is all about from the site.

Waleed N

Picked up a copy of REX Soft Clouds and did a flight from KLAS to KSLC.   Here are some shots showing off the new fluffy clouds on the way in to Salt Lake.  I was most amazed by the fact that the foggy conditions FINALLY looked like foggy conditions with the soft clouds while landing.  Thank you REX.  You guys are awesome!    If you want to use any of these shots in promo go for it.

Frozen-KSLC-01.jpg

Frozen-KSLC-02.jpg

Frozen-KSLC-03.jpg

Frozen-KSLC-04.jpg

Frozen-KSLC-05.jpg

Frozen-KSLC-06.jpg

100454.png

Brian Navy

That would be the P3D version of your clouds.  SweetFX is providing graphical enhancements in those shots.

Thanks for answering Brian.

I was just asking because the clouds are unusually dark, especially in those two overhead shots.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

North of Istanbul, FSX

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q