Sign in to follow this  
Adel4777

Problem with DX10 Shader Fixers V3.2.3

First of all, I never tried to fly with DX10 enabled, however, I was not satisfied when I fly over the sea or at night specially while taxing or once I turn landing lights on, it get so bad and the color of the refliction lights on the surface gets crazy!! I did some research trying to find addone or anything that can fix this problem. Then I decided to install Steve's Direct X 10 Fixer and enable the DX10 preview!

the result was AMAZING I feel like I want to fly forever!!! I did soo many tests and everything was GREAT!!

After a while, I was making a test flight over the ocean and suddenly, the texture FAIL!! :( look at the attached picture 

bimoaq.jpg

I am running my FSX with the following addons  

Windows 7 64-bit

REX 4 - Texture Direct

FSX Fiber Accelerator

Airbus X Extended - FSX

FSUIPC4 4.937

DX10 Shader Fixers V3.2.3

Please is there any idea to solve it?? I really love my FSX with DX10 fixer installed!

By the way, The DirectX version installed on my system is 11. Should I downgrade it or keep it as what it is?

Please make sure that REX 4 Texture direct Setting is assigned to DX10 if you want to run on DX10 and Re-install Cloud sky and all Effect Texture, 

Please make sure that REX 4 Texture direct Setting is assigned to DX10 if you want to run on DX10 and Re-install Cloud sky and all Effect Texture, 

Hey,

here is a screenshot for my REX settings 

20pyhxi.jpg

does it look okay?

yes its ok with setting could you try installing new texture and check again. 

I reinstalled the textures again and nothing changed :( 

I also removed REX textures and restore FSX default textures back and the issue still present :(