Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

REX Soft Clouds in FSX ?

Thank you for explanation.

I'm sure you will enjoy, btw you can use the shared theme's .

Bob

What about Rex essential plus override owners? Its worth to buy soft clouds? They are compatible? Thank you

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

What about Rex essential plus override owners? Its worth to buy soft clouds? They are compatible? Thank you

I think you can use them. Are they worth it ?  Imo, no way.

Please view our website about what REX Soft Clouds gives you:

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/soft.html

Read the testimonies that many have written about REX Soft Clouds.  I believe they ARE worth it.   

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Please view our website about what REX Soft Clouds gives you:

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/soft.html

Read the testimonies that many have written about REX Soft Clouds.  I believe they ARE worth it.   

I agree - does make a difference - cant please everyone I guess 

Rich Sennett

Are they worth it ?  Imo, no way.

Two questions:

1. Do you have Soft Clouds?

2. If so, what is it you don't like about them?

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I bought Soft Clouds already, really liked the textures, but i cant get rid of the flickering in the mountains...using soft clouds or just the override textures, i would say that if that problem one day is solved we got a perfect sky environment.

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

Thanks for the reply - it's all down to personal preferences, I suppose. However, 30+ years as a professional pilot tells me that clouds rarely, if ever, have sharp outlines and the Soft Clouds textures look more realistic to me. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see Soft Clouds HD.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit