Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Multi-Crew Experience Coming to X-plane!

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/458608-multi-crew-experience-coming-to-x-plane-very-soon/#entry3143475

We are delighted to announce that after 18 months of hard labor, MCE has now been ported to the X-Plane world, and will be released soon as a separate package.

No more flying X-Plane heavies solo.

It will initially support...

Flight Factor 757 Pro

JAR Design A320

FlyJsim 732

FlyJsim Q400

SSG Embraer E170

All default X-Plane aircraft

Support for other aircraft will be added incrementally, just as it’s done with the MSFS simulator.

http://youtu.be/Rl7hVngGGjY

Woohoo!!

Good news!

I'd really like to see an ATC developer come on board too, and would sell an organ to have VoxATC for X-Plane (and yes I've tried Pilot2ATC).

and would sell an organ to have VoxATC for X-Plane

I'll second that

NAX669.png

Good news!

I'd really like to see an ATC developer come on board too, and would sell an organ to have VoxATC for X-Plane (and yes I've tried Pilot2ATC).

I'll second that

MCE supports Pro Flight Emulator and there is a video of a guy using PFE and XPX combo, might be interesting if we could get 100% PFE integration. I have used their MCS and RC4 integration ever since it was introduced, but can't get RC4 to play nice with XPX.

Great news for introducing Multi Crew Experience to XPX, congrats!

But on the other hand, It is unfair to see RC4, PFE, VOX ATC, ProATC, 4 ATC add ons for FSX and none for XPX? I wonder what stops developers from creating an ATC add on for XPX.

I do have FSX and XPX and hundreds of add ons but i like to see more add ons for XPX too!

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Thank you.

We'd certainly love to see both RC4 and PFE run in X-Plane. Although we'll be supporting theNative X-Plane ATC, in its current state, it's a bit thin to be honest.

PFE more likely to happen first because it's still an open project. There is the equivalent of FSUIPC in X-Plane world and it should take advantage of that. Things not expected to work are precise taxi guidnce etc..

Because RC4 cannot adapt internally, we have some ideas that might get it to connect to X-Plane, but can't discuss before they are tried.

Interesting.

If you think about it, the things that made FS9/FSX more immersive, like ATC and AI traffic, really came about because of third party developers. X-plane is no different other than it's taking longer for the developers to show up. I don't know if that's a result of XPX being more difficult to work with or there just hasn't been the market share to entice the 3PD's.

NAX669.png

Wow, that's further than I thought!! If you get RC4 bridged that would be golden!!

Already working nicely in 32 Bit, not just options display. Obviously RC4 can't control XPX AI traffic, apart from that it works just as it does under FSX. Hotkeys responding.

No need for python or other tricky workarounds. Users will just need to run "Setup" and crucially have some flight plans ready in the FS9 or FSX format.

The 64 Bit implementation isn't there yet.

Another thing RC4 can't do in XPX is slewing the aircraft to match flight plan departure airport. You'll have to position aircraft yourself.

Already working nicely in 32 Bit, not just options display. Obviously RC4 can't control XPX AI traffic, apart from that it works just as it does under FSX. Hotkeys responding.

No need for python or other tricky workarounds. Users will just need to run "Setup" and crucially have some flight plans ready in the FS9 or FSX format.

The 64 Bit implementation isn't there yet.

Another thing RC4 can't do in XPX is slewing the aircraft to match flight plan departure airport. You'll have to position aircraft yourself.

Too bad noone still flies in 32-bit though :(

Really  interesting news but i wish you could apply RC4 in 64 bit though...and  as far as i know some people got PFE also connect to XPX since via the XPUIPC (FSUIPC equivalent in FSX) and Phyton. I have both RC4 and PFE for my FSX. And would be great if they work in XPX.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Really  interesting news but i wish you could apply RC4 in 64 bit though...and  as far as i know some people got PFE also connect to XPX since via the XPUIPC (FSUIPC equivalent in FSX) and Phyton. I have both RC4 and PFE for my FSX. And would be great if they work in XPX.

Should be able to get PFE running as well. 64 Bit for RC4 is the more pressing task though.

Should be able to get PFE running as well. 64 Bit for RC4 is the more pressing task though.

You'd be a hero if you do! I contacted the developer of PFE to see if he ever considered adapting it for X-Plane. He didn't seem interested.

NAX669.png