Sign in to follow this  
Hageneezz

DHM and view options

Hi all, i like to fly with DHM enabled..it really ads a lot to the immersion..

Whenever i am in VC and try to move forward or back the eyepoint using CTRL BACKSPACE and CTRL ENTER the viewpoint is immediately reset back to how it was..Is there a way to move the viewpoint without being reset??

Thanks in advance..

Hi,

Because Live Camera is not able to read the internal eye point position you must use the Opus Live Camera Control (LCC) for all ad hoc adjustments like that. All LCC movements are coordinated with Live Camera and its DHM. If you fly full screen I would recommend using a dedicated GamePad Controller for all LCC functions and adjustments. Otherwise you can make adjustments using the LCC dialog or even assign buttons and keys to the LCC functions via the Shortcuts - LCC dialog. Once again though, I recommend a dedicated controller. I use a Sony DualShock 3 Controller (see the User Guide).

Stephen :-)

Hi,

Because Live Camera is not able to read the internal eye point position you must use the Opus Live Camera Control (LCC) for all ad hoc adjustments like that. All LCC movements are coordinated with Live Camera and its DHM. If you fly full screen I would recommend using a dedicated GamePad Controller for all LCC functions and adjustments. Otherwise you can make adjustments using the LCC dialog or even assign buttons and keys to the LCC functions via the Shortcuts - LCC dialog. Once again though, I recommend a dedicated controller. I use a Sony DualShock 3 Controller (see the User Guide).

I see, thank you so much for answering so quickly!

Cheers

You're welcome, if all you do is move forward and backward in the seat you could simply assign keys or buttons to the Z-axis movement. Most likely setting Stepped mode.

You're welcome, if all you do is move forward and backward in the seat you could simply assign keys or buttons to the Z-axis movement. Most likely setting Stepped mode.

I`ll try that, i`ve just been reading the manual about LCC, i mostly fly the Wilco E jets Embraer 170, and with the DHM it is much more realistic..Great program!