Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

FYI Turbine Duke V2 release

Please release for P3D v2.x... :unsure:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Please release for P3D v2.x... :unsure:

We're working on it. We wanted to make sure the FSX release was trouble free before getting the P3d installers prepared. We will also be updating other products in the next few weeks for use in P3d.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Great stuff guys, credit card at the ready for P3Dv2 version

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

It really pays to read the manual and look at the many options in the config app. You can disable 3d landing lights and opt for standard FSX ones and anyone having intermittent clickspot issues will instantly get a fix for it by doing so.

Regards,

Rob - RealAir

Thanks for replying Rob. I was too excited i wanted to fly her right away. If i had read the manual i wouldn't have this issue. Happy new year.

Real Deraps

Time for a new year selfie gift I guess....

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

This thing is beautiful in every way, you guys did an amazing job of improving something I didn't think could be improved upon. Great job and thanks! :smile:

This thing is beautiful in every way, you guys did an amazing job of improving something I didn't think could be improved upon. Great job and thanks! :smile:

Glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for your kind comments.

Rob - RealAir

And the problem is solved - sitting in a nice downpour at ENTC in my trusty new steed, D-NSYR, the visibility is lousy, but the windshield is clear!

Thanks guys - Happy New Year

Chris B. - aka "Flapsdown"

Thanks for spotting the glitch Chris. See email.

Rob

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Great news for the New Year, off to buy the upgrade shortly, not been in FSX for a while, been waiting for the DC6 or this,  this will get me back into it though!

-Iain Watson-

I downloaded, installed and tried the new update Turbine V2 for a few hours . No problems whatsoever. As expected, marvellous quality.

Thanks, RealAir and a happy New Year to you all.

Ben

Guest tymk

I'm really struggling to resist the temptation, I promised myself I'd try to master the piston Duke properly first, but... :wub:

A quick question to Rob and Sean: is there any chance we could get similar avionics stack configuration options with the B60 Duke V2 (and/or Legacy)?

Tym

What a nice start to the new year, am downloading now and waiting for it to be delivered to my hanger to go with my Lancair Legacy and Duke B60v 2. Realair are the best in my opinion.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Anyone know what Rob or Sean's local field is, would like to do a delivery flight from there to the PNW region.

-Iain Watson-

I have a question regarding future installs of the T-Duke V2.

I purchased the V2 Upgrade version yesterday and just installed it this morning.

During the purchase process and during the install this morning reference was made to the installer for the upgrade searching for the existing install of V1.2 (I think).

Does this mean if in the future I replace my PC or replace say a HD, that I will need to install the old V1.2 first and then install the V2 Upgrade (and ditto regarding my B60 V1.5 and V2 Upgrade)?

Thanks, Frank

PS: I really like the new config panel.

Frank L.T

I have a question regarding future installs of the T-Duke V2.

I purchased the V2 Upgrade version yesterday and just installed it this morning.

During the purchase process and during the install this morning reference was made to the installer for the upgrade searching for the existing install of V1.2 (I think).

Does this mean if in the future I replace my PC or replace say a HD, that I will need to install the old V1.2 first and then install the V2 Upgrade (and ditto regarding my B60 V1.5 and V2 Upgrade)?

Thanks, Frank

PS: I really like the new config panel.

Good question.  I just bought a new PC yesterday and was thinking to just install the v2.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM