Sign in to follow this  
SirStiggie

Airport/Runway lights

Happy new year everyone,

I recently built a system for simming (4790K OC to 4.6GHz on water, EVGA GTX 980 SC, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, and a couple of SSD's) and I noticed that airports have no lights on the runway's or aprons in P3D 2.4. This happens on default as well as payware airports.

I thought it may have been a driver issue when I changed video cards and reverted to 344.75 WHQL driver that I knew worked but no luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks for your reply. I am not running Global Vector. I do have Orbx PNW though along with the latest libraries. Not sure if that makes a difference. 

No, I am running ORBX and all is fine. If you are running one of the latest drivers, go back to the 337.88. I know I have the major version correct but not sure about the .88 as it might be .85. There is a lot of talk about many going back to this major whql release.

Give it a shot. I really have no more ideas for you. 

Bob

I vaguely recall this issue that some had back in v2.1 or something, I think it had to do with custom airport bgl files clashing as a result of running payware aircraft traffic. I think it was MyTraffic X (whichever one it was that customised the gate locations and that sort of stuff). Do you have custom air traffic? Try turning it off and resetting your scenery indexes.