Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Real world routes

Hi,

I'm trying to replicate the following in FSX: FR8163 / FR8165 (EGSS / LEMG), and would like to find the real world planned routes.  I notice that in flightaware, for US routes this is shown, however it doesn't seem to be there for the flights I'm interested in.  Can anyone suggest where I can find this information?

Thanks for any help.

anetwis - thank you very much for those, very helpful (the 1st will do for my purposes).  ...but... is there anywhere where I can get the actual FPL for e.g. yesterday's FR8163, like it's possible to do for US flights on flightaware?

Not usually in my mind... not unless the pilot is registered with the site edi-gla.co.uk and uploads the plan...

The problem of flight palnning is often that certain restrictions exist that make a route valid on one day invalid on the next... the eurofpl.eu site allows you to check the validity of the flight plan according to the current restrictions in place at the time you wish to generate the plan...

Happy route generating! :)

A