Sign in to follow this  
Santy4Tas

PMDG NGX 737-900NGX Heading Numbers

Hello Friends!

Please! I hope someone can help me with this.

In the image we can see an PMDG NGX 737-900NGX but I have a problem with the Autopilot. The heading just show me TWO numbers! I thinks this is an error because if you watch the navigation display the heading is really 275.

What I can do to see the THREE numbers in the heading? Maybe is an stupide error, but please help me :)

Thankss to all!

2eurdlh.jpg

That looks like the wrong font, almost like the NGX panel is substituting another font?

Perhaps you should lodge a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

You may wish to also put your full name on your signature so that forum users can help you out better.

I'm not sure about this but maybe if you run the installer and select REPAIR it will reinstall the fonts.  I've had the B737NGX PMDG fonts disappear once. Never figured out why.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello Dear People! 

Thanks to all for the the answers! 

I'm stil worried! the problem persists after this:

1. I'm already uninstall and re install the PMDG NGX 

2. I'm reinstall the C++ Visual versión (I'll attach an image to show you my versions)

I'm was thinking about to change the font manually, It's possible? wher is the folder of fonts?

Thanks to all again ;)

347jql4.jpg

Before you get too deep, please open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support (see their website).  I think you're getting off on a tangent and they will be able to help you out.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think you're getting off on a tangent and they will be able to help you out.

I have the same impression.

Perhaps you check this:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a65/eicas-or-mcp-font-corruption-or-gauge-overlap-on-the-eicas.aspx

EDIT: was for legacy 737 FS9, sorry, although might still be useful

But I took this solution, which helped me twice already in the past (post #23):

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/345231-collins-mcp/page-2#entry2077908

or better take this link ACTUALLY, because it is the same idea but with a more fancy procedure (post #6):

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/360677-no-data-in-the-panel-of-pmdg-737ngx/#entry2236792

B)

Edited by vr-pilot

Friendss! 

THANKS TO ALL! :)

I already solved the problem! the solution was:

In the main folder of FSX there is a folder that calls "Fonts", I copied all fonts in this folder and after I pasted it into the fonts folder of Windows! 

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!

I already solved the problem! the solution was:

Glad that you fixed your issue  can you mark your post as the best post  for others  to see.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Please! I hope someone can help me with this.

Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you were able to fix the issue. Please ensure that you put your name in your posts from now on. After being around here for a little while, you should be able to configure an automatic signature in your settings.

Kyle Rodgers