Sign in to follow this  
nelsly

After update inerface update ver wrong

Hi, I have upated to the latest ver but when I run the interface it shows the previous ver is installed. Whats wrong?

Thanks

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

Best uninstall all listed copies of OpusFSI within the Windows Programs list first. Then check all EXE and DLL files have been removed, then install the latest release or beta. Make sure the software is shutdown when installing.

Stephen :-)

Hi Stephen, did what you suggested and still the problem exists. The interface says ver 42.2 while the ver I downloaed is 43 something

Nels

Try running the FSISERVER directly from Windows Explorer just in case your shortcut is linked to an older cached version.

So double click on the FSISERVER.EXE file in your c:\OpusFSI folder within Windows Explorer. That should then say 4.43 in the caption. Might fix your desktop icon shortcut as well.

What version have you downloaded and installed ... The Release or Beta.

The latest Release Upgrade using the OpusFSI.msi file is Release Version 4.42.0.

The latest Beta Version is 4.43.4 but this is downloaded via the Beta link at the bottom of the Downloads page, the downloaded file name is OpusFSI_Beta_v443.msi.

So you should have downloaded and installed OpusFSI_Beta_v443.msi for version 4.43.4.

Also you must use Windows Uninstall Programs to uninstall the previous versions, or all listed versions if you've forgot in the past. Then install the download.

Sounds like you might be installing the Release OpusFSI.msi upgrade though.

Ok miss understanding on my part. Thanks for the quick response. All sorted now with correct ver. Thanks Stephen

Cheers

Nelson