Sign in to follow this  
JanekBln

S550 with ISG FMS

I have a problem itself with the ISG. If I am flying enroute and enter the Arrival procedure the A/P turns back to the first waypiont of my flightplan with a 180 turn. LNAV mode is on, anybody with a solution.

Thank you again Janek for your amazing work, I love it!

Yes I see this also all the time. It is always a prudent thing in my experience with any aircraft/FMS to go to Heading lateral mode before entering new waypoints, then go Direct to the next waypoint after making the changes.

That's crazy, I have never this issue with Arrival procedure. Just an idea select your last waypoint in your FPL then entering your STAR. Do you hit "select" after building or load a FPL?

I get the same problem. If you load a STAR or Arrival while you are enroute for some reason the GNS-XLs will act as if an entire new flightplan has been loaded and jump back to the first point in the flight plan. I do the same thing as silver wheels. Put the FD into Heading Mode, insert the arrival procedure, then DTO to the waypoint I am interested in.

I think this needs to be brought up to Ernie on his ISG1 forums.

I also noticed that anytime a procedure has a turn as part of the missed approach it creates a turn, but the waypoint is built thousands of miles away. This is fine when it is a turn to vector but often in missed approaches this is a turn to altitude or turn to intercept that is not coded correctly. Again an issue for the ISG1 forum.

Hello S550 Captains,

if you have any errors with not visible ISG gauges, please let it me know with which Version of "ISG software" and "mod" youre flying.

A beta set is currently in test for some S550 captains for the klickspot error with Instruments reflections on. I can't test it self, because I have no errors on this.

--EDIT--

now working on implementation for V1 VR V2 callouts, maybe in the next version......

Hello S550 Captains,

if you have any errors with not visible ISG gauges, please let it me know with which Version of "ISG software" and "mod" youre flying.

A beta set is currently in test for some S550 captains for the klickspot error with Instruments reflections on. I can't test it self, because I have no errors on this.

--EDIT--

now working on implementation for V1 VR V2 callouts, maybe in the next version......

Wonderful, waiting patiently........! The last version V1.61 installed and tested yesterday is working, I completed some some training circuits and full flight today without problems.In order to achieve better FPS, I further decreased resolution of interior textures saved under Texture Common to 1024 x 1024 with size reduced to 513kb only  (with paint.net program) with no losss of quality.So if you suffer with low FPS, try as well with previous backupping of the original textures.

Hello S550 Captains,

--EDIT--

Are you working on 'verbal callouts' of the V-speeds? . . . always improving. Looking forward to the next version.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I have a problem itself with the ISG. If I am flying enroute and enter the Arrival procedure the A/P turns back to the first waypiont of my flightplan with a 180 turn. LNAV mode is on, anybody with a solution.

Hi

I have try it several times, but without this issue. Do you select "arrive" or "approach load"? I always select arrive, of course also enroute.

Cheers Janek

Guest JustanotherPilot

For these interested the latest mods (1.61) work fine in Prepar3d v2.4, can't see why it shouldn't in v2.5.

Thanks Janek.

Are you working on 'verbal callouts' of the V-speeds? . . . always improving. Looking forward to the next version.

Ray

V speeds callouts are included in V1.71 that was released by Janek Bln today.I just landed from test flight and everything is working well - for configuration with take of flaps 20 degrees! MANY THANKS JANEK!!!

... wonder if it's possible to put ASNext radar on the MFD ?

maybe an overlay in place of the carenado one...

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Mr. Janek, thank you very much for sending me the ISG 1.71 update files for the Citation II.

After installing the update, I did a quick trip from KROW to KASE and what a difference these mods have made.

VNAV, LNAV, the checklist, performance tabulated data, etc..... :dance:!  What a wonderful piece of work!

After having ISG for years, this is the FIRST successful installation!

Thank you for what you have put together for us. Keep up the great work.

Vielen Dank,

Jim

.... Yes I agree , very good. Thanks Janek

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png