Sign in to follow this  
JanekBln

S550 with ISG FMS

Thank you once again a wonderful mod.

On the info page of the MFD in the 2D popup the last line is on the gauge and not on the screen. Not sure that info is required personally.

/r

Ken, is this the screen that has the last line missing in the popup?

Regards,

Ray

Dear S550 Captains,

contrary to expectations, I have again a new version completed. With information from Raymar and CJJockey we have improved some things and added new.

*more then 21 Checklists now avail & one flight Information page all inside the MFD (VC and 2d popup)

*Checklist right spelling and checked from RL captain

*new "Quick turn " checklist

*new "normal climb N1" REF page

*REF pages redesign

*Flight Info page redesign and add new values

*add ATC callsign when MAP is visible in MFD

*TOGA set HDG bug when airborne in actual direction

*MFD Klick logic and buttons improved

*LNAV LOC bug fixed

*GTN panel version inside, with klickspot solution

*S550.cfg TOD, TOC indication improved

*Red me file updated

check your mailbox......

Janek,

This one is loaded with great information. I can't wait for ver 1.7 and v 1.8 and ver 1.9 . . .

Thanks for all your hard work, and very creative work. I love the price.

Regards,

Ray

Capture_info.JPG

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Thank you so much Janek,

Thank you so much Bert,

Now it's time to fly!

I love every single minute flying from A to B, thx a lot Carenado for choosing this model!

There are still limitations, however, together with the ISG GNSXLS, the simulation became a great procedure trainer for the S550 and C525 series.

Cheers,

Michael

I bought the ISG panel pack and installed the MODs ....   really great having the clickspots and able to fly a flightplan.

I need some help with an issue though...   I started a flight on VATSIM and everything was ok until the controller told me to fly direct to a waypoint (VOR) that wasn't in my Flightplan.  I tried to enter the waypoint(VOR) in the IGS FMC but it wouldn't enter....  I started going way off course...  therefore I dialled in the VOR frequency and tried to fly in NAV VOR mode but that didn't work...   so as a last resort I tried to go to Heading mode and fly to the VOR that way...   by this time I had done at least two 180 deg turns and a few squirrley bits in between and the controller was trying repeatedly to contact me...  I couldn't answer him as my hands and my head were both full.  I then disconnected VATSIM to stop the then screaming controller...  I continued by hand and set the ILS freq and course of runway...  but it wouldn't capture and was sending me all over the place...

Can anyone advise how I can sort this...

Thanks

JanekBin has done a marvellous job with the MODs and its great also having the checklists and the other mods..  this issue is my fault  ...  trying to get things working together.

I really like flying in Vatsim using flightplans SIDs and STARs etc and with small jets..   I have the F1 Cessna Citation Mustang and it was great for Vatsim...  but I now have FSX Steam edition and the Mustang isn't supported ..   that is why I'm desperately looking for a good quality Bizjet to replace the Mustang..

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

GNSXLS

DIRECT TO - RANDOM WAYPOINT

Press the DIRECT TO button

Position the Cursor over the identifier that will follow the new entry

Insert the identifier of the waypoint  

Press Enter

Verify the Sequence of your waypoints

Done!

Cheers,

Michael

Ken, is this the screen that has the last line missing in the popup?

Yes it is. The gauge in the Virtual Cockpit looks fine, it is just the popup.

I can try resizing the gauge.

Thank you once again a wonderful mod.

On the info page of the MFD in the 2D popup the last line is on the gauge and not on the screen. Not sure that info is required personally.

Is there any way you can give us our time till exhaustion in the fuel information. I know it will only be a snapshop of current conditions but it would be helpful when trying to extend the range of the S550 on long flights.

/r

Hello Ken,

its done. It now shows the remaining flight time based on fuel flow and fuel quantity.

Expect this in the next version. Any more ideas are welcome.....

h2vb4o6hlzc4.jpg

Janek,

Thank you. Very much appreciated and saved me a little math...

/r

RE my earlier post - got it all reinstalled and everything working great...   thanks again to JanekBin for his work,  CJJockey for his reply  and all who helped with this mod.....

aerostar

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

I am using Bert's MOD but am not using the GTN730.  I have the Reality XP GNS530 installed so have the the MFD still installed.  Can I make this MOD work for me? I do not use the FMS at all.  Don't turn it on during flight. Old School with the GNS530. 

Thank

Dick

PLeaseeee. I bought the isg Simavionics and carenado Citation s550.

Could you send me the last panel.cfg for ISG ?

Thanks very much.

:Applause:

V1.61

*Infopage shows the max Flight Time remaining, based on fuel qty and fuel flow

*VSI TCAS logic minor improvments

ISG Mod is without navigraph ext. pack but with SP2 capability.

Hi Janek,

This looks great! Could you tell me how I can obtain the latest mod? Should I check the IGS website?

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Nico

V1.61

*Infopage shows the max Flight Time remaining, based on fuel qty and fuel flow

*VSI TCAS logic minor improvments

ISG Mod is without navigraph ext. pack but with SP2 capability.

Dear Janek, your effort  is really amazing!MANY THANKS for your ISG implementation, I am already succesfully using your modification downloaded from ISG library along with C550 SP2. The C550 is finally flyable with advanced avionics. However, how to obtain your additional modification, here you named V1.61.? Could I politely ask you through PM as well?

Many thanks in advance,

Petr31   

I dont imagine the database update for 5 $ from Carenado would do anything for the ISG mod...correct>?

Guest JustanotherPilot

Janek,

Thanks for you fine efforts with this modification, I have sent a PM asking for your further fixes, if you could send them to me please.

Steve S