Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

REX SOFT CLOUDS SP1 still NOGO

Don't buy it, still a mess. SP1 is a joke. Simply it does not work.

That's a bit of a sweeping statement! It may not work for you but I have Soft Clouds with the SP and it works perfectly for me - I would highly recommend it. Have you posted on the REX Soft Clouds support forum? They respond very quickly to problems, hence the rapid release of the SP.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

It's an extremely simple program to use so saying it's a total mess is just not true. It's unfortunate you are having issues with it. Perhaps someone in the support forums for them could help you. 

Sorry, working perfectly in here.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

@Dirk98 - We have many users that are able to use REX SC with no problems at all.  If you are having an issue we are happy to assist you.

We offer 3 levels of support all free of charge:

Tier 1 - Support through our forum http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums

Tier 2 - Email or Online Chat

Tier 3 - Direct one on one support via GotoAssist (Used if only if needed)

So if you need help we are there for you.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Doesn't work on yours, did you bother asking for support in rex forum at all or  you just making a stupid comment here.  Works fine  here on day 1  and iam sure it works for many others

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No problems here, either. Has been working from the start and SP1 works fine as well.

Cheers!

Maarten

absolutely fantastic. No Problem! Very easy in any way. And there is a nice small (because it is easy) manual.

I'm not sure that I understand how it can't work if properly installed. 

Basically, you select the textures and it writes it to the FSX directory.  The hardest part might be sharing the FSX folder if you want to run it across the network.

Now if it's an issue of not liking the textures, that's different, but that's not what the OP stated.

Ernest Pergrem

Sounds like a "User Error" to me.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

No, it still doesn't work, their forum is full with similar problems in Soft Clouds section. I've done everything they suggest and still nogo. I have all of their products excepft for the latest wx, they all work fine. I wish they gave just the bmp(s) without UI to drop them manually like I did pre-SP1 as I could not check/select that dxt textures box. Now there are only 3 little files in the folder after SP1 installation and I can't roll back to the previous version.

I'm loving what Soft Clouds has brought to my sim.. No problems here at all.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS