Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Mega sims sale

www.flightstore.co.uk has a mega sale on for both FS2004 & FSX add-ons.

For example Playsims VFR scenery for England £1 per volume!!

Sale is "While stocks last"

"Fill yer boots" as they  say :smile:

Thank you for the news ! Just purchased Aerosoft Fsimlabs Concorde for 20£/26€ !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Would take DC-9 for ~ 13$, but it's on disk unfortunately((

I purchased it too ! What's the problem about the disk ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

PILOTS FS Global 2010 mesh (FSX and FS9) on DVDs for £15 is a serious bargain also!  34 left after I ordered mine a little while ago.

Sadly, FSLabs Concorde for £20 has sold out.

Yes the deal is "prices while stocks last"

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

PILOTS FS Global 2010 mesh (FSX and FS9) on DVDs for £15 is a serious bargain also!  34 left after I ordered mine a little while ago.

Sadly, FSLabs Concorde for £20 has sold out.

Just picked this up.  I guess I still have to buy the FTX upgrade for $20 but this is a good bargain and will go nicely with the FTX Global, Vector and LC.   Also a nice upgrade from the current FS2004 mesh I have now from FSGenesis.

I am just reading that you only need to download the FTX compatible upgrade for disks produced before December 2013.  I guess I am hoping these were produced after this date and the upgrade is included....nothing on the website identifies.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Thanks for the heads up on this, I think!, just cost me £100 for 12 titles, mostly VFR stuff including all 4 of the Earth Simulations titles and Orbx Wales. Might go back in for the Global 2010 mesh in anticipation of getting FTX Global and LC in the next Orbx sale.

I am just reading that you only need to download the FTX compatible upgrade for disks produced before December 2013. I guess I am hoping these were produced after this date and the upgrade is included....nothing on the website identifies.

For those who've received it, just wondering whether it was the FTX version or not?

Thanks to all who posted about this, a great deal.

Just got my disks in the mail.  There is no marking on it identifying if it is R3 so I put in the disk and opened up the readme......nice surprise....it is the R3 version. Woohoo!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000