Sign in to follow this  
JJJackson

Saitek MUlti instrument panel in v2.4

ALL my Saitek products have been working just fine in all my previous versions of P3D but suddenly my Multi Instruments has stopped working and there is no "led text/lights" in my other panels. I run the Multi/Switch-panels through SPAD and it works just fine. Have NOT tried it via FSUIPC. Also my yoke/throttle quadrant/pedals work fine. 

Yes I took a copy of my exe.eml before I updated from 2.3 to 2.4. Yes I have checked that it points to the right Saitek driver libraries. Yes I have updated to the latest Saitek drivers. Yes I have watched the Frooglesim video on YouTube.

Any ideeas?

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Strange, its probably not 2.4 as I run Saitek Multi panel, radio and switch and all led panel works well. I had one time an event where the led panel was not working for a flight but rebooting solved the problem.

I have moved several of the switches functionnality to Linda which is a free software and I prefer the user interface where you see on a single screen all the assignment for the button. 

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Do you use Windows 8.1 Jack because I have had the same problems when I switched from Windows 7 to Windows 8, I have tried it three times with clean installations but whit no luck, I did search the internet for a solution but never found it, so I am back to using Windows 7 again and keep my fingers crossed for Windows 10.

Cheers,

Ruud

Yes Ruud, you are so right Win 8.1. But not changing back to 7 as we will see the release party for WIN10 Wednesday 21/1 at  18.00. It is sent live over the net. So I will wait and see. 

Cheers

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi Jack,

Just a couple off day's ago I was offered this solution for the Saitek Panels disappearing LEDS it seems this has all to do with the USB power configuration under W 8.1.

A fellow member from my Virtual Airlines pointed me to this link with a free program that sets the USB power to full, so I did installed W 8.1 again and tried it out and the holy grail is here all my Saitek panels worked again the same as they did under W 7 here is the link to this utility and I hope it turnes out good for you also.

http://uraster.com/en-us/products/usbenhancedpowermanagerdisabler.aspx

Cheers,

Ruud

Hi Jack,

Well done Ruud - owe you one - loaded up windows 10 and ran into my multi-panel not having the lights on display - thank you 

Rich Sennett

Hi Richard,

Good to hear that its also working on Windows 10. B)

Cheers,

Ruud