Sign in to follow this  
Hageneezz

Airsimmers A320 Tablet problem

Good day all,

When i try to access the Account Settings tab on the tablet, the tables performs a CTD..I have searched a bit for a solution but it seems the Airsimmers website is down..

I hope someone knows of a fix to the problem..

Thanks in advance.

It looks like Airsimmer may have finally given up the ghost. I can't find any reference to their web page doing a Google search and I took a quick look on Flight 1's page and saw no reference to the A320. I'm afraid I can't help you with the CTD problem.

NAX669.png

It looks like Airsimmer may have finally given up the ghost. I can't find any reference to their web page doing a Google search and I took a quick look on Flight 1's page and saw no reference to the A320. I'm afraid I can't help you with the CTD problem.

Hypnotized by tall tales promising a "professional level" Airbus "Advanced" rendition for FS9, I lost close to a hundred dollars gambling on the lofty promises ladled out by the crew at Airsimmer, as did quite a few others I imagine, but in the end the Airsimmer discussion forum simply vaporized under withering fire from irate punters. .  

On a positive note though the Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 release for FSX has been getting rave user reviews thus far, meaning Airsimmer's lineup won't be missed by many who run both FS9 and FSX.  I'm actually surprised to learn that a few people are still making do with the Airsimmer "Basic" version, now that relatively bug-free complex Airbus offerings are starting to appear for FS9 and FSX from Aerosoft and Feelthere.

When the history of FS9/FSX airliner packages gets written, Airsimmer will be derided as the Ford Pinto of the genre.  

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

They took my money and never gave a complete product

You paid the money, your choice ... caveat emptor.

By the way PMDG and iFly, for example, have often released incomplete products.  Like many others they needed to release patchs/service packs, sometimes multiple, to reduce problems/add features.

I bought the airsimmer just over a year ago. After updating the tablet software, and updating the aircraft to v1.4 (I think), the only real bug is the STAR bug which will cause a CTD if a waypoint is repeated...eg selecting a waypoint, then inserting a  STAR of which the first waypoint in the STAR is the same as the waypoint selected you will get a CTD.

Otherwise it runs pretty well.

To the OP........ have you ever registered the product ?

Peter Schluter

I hope someone knows of a fix to the problem..

Sometimes multiple uninstalls/reinstalls (from the RED Flight1 logo download) are required to enable the tablet to generate a registration key and to operate successfully.  Upgrade to 1.4 immediately and as Peter has commented above you will have a relatively bug-free experience.

I bought the airsimmer just over a year ago. After updating the tablet software, and updating the aircraft to v1.4 (I think), the only real bug is the STAR bug which will cause a CTD if a waypoint is repeated...eg selecting a waypoint, then inserting a  STAR of which the first waypoint in the STAR is the same as the waypoint selected you will get a CTD.

Otherwise it runs pretty well.

To the OP........ have you ever registered the product ?

I haven`t registred the product, can`t seem to find a way to do so i`m afraid, isn`t it perhaps done using the account tab on the tablet? It crashes when i try to access that..

I haven`t registred the product, can`t seem to find a way to do so i`m afraid, isn`t it perhaps done using the account tab on the tablet? It crashes when i try to access that..

Activation is done through the tablet yes.  Given that the airsimmer website is no longer online, I am not sure that the activation process will work even if you were able to open the tablet.

I would ask Flight1 for advice.

Peter Schluter

I have problem with activation too.I reinstalled the product but now i can't activate it via tabletpc.It's saying invalid license.....

I have problem with activation too.I reinstalled the product but now i can't activate it via tabletpc.It's saying invalid license.....

Have you contacted Flight1 ?

Peter Schluter

Have you contacted Flight1 ?

Nope.Can you tell me on wich e-mail i shoud contact them ?I'm afraid that i can't activate arsimmer because their website is down.But will ask F1 support if you give me right e-mail of them

A very warm welcome back to our 'little' forum Rafal.  You have been missed.