Sign in to follow this  
nocaltom

Kudos to REX for customer support!

Customer service is not dead!!!! :rolleyes: I have purchased many add ons for FSX some better than others but I want to give a shout out to the Reed and the team at REX. I have a had some issues with installing 2 products from them ( more my computer issues and not REX issue) both times the support was amazing. They always are quick to respond and never place blame on the buyer. They are very professional and really care that the install goes well. Thanks again guys for great products for us flight simmers and look forward to see what you have coming in the future.

Thanks Again,

Tom   

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

I had major problems with the latest SP for Rex Essentials + OD just before Christmas, and was sorted out very quickly with a new complete download. So, I agree - Rex customer support is up there with the best.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I have logged several quieries with the help forum, and concur.  Always had fast, courteous help.

Real Air/A2A/Just Flight/Aerosoft/Orbx and Rex have always been great for me.

;-)

3080rtx  on a i7 12700k with 32 Gig ddr5. 2gig Ssd

Quest 2

Windows 11