Sign in to follow this  
adit_aviator

Regarding the latest update

Hello,

I would like to know how to download the latest update for the 777. I have received a notification in PMDG Operation Center to update to the latest. When I install I get a notepad saying that I should download the full installer and that I have to log into the ecommerce website and go to "view previous orders". I am an ecommerce customer. When I click the download URL within "view previous orders" it says link expired. How can I download the latest installer?

Current version I have is 6155

Regards,

Adit Maark Yvon

Update is ready for download now. Just go to your eCommerce account and download it from there!!

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Hello,

I would like to know how to download the latest update for the 777. I have received a notification in PMDG Operation Center to update to the latest. When I install I get a notepad saying that I should download the full installer and that I have to log into the ecommerce website and go to "view previous orders". I am an ecommerce customer. When I click the download URL within "view previous orders" it says link expired. How can I download the latest installer?

Current version I have is 6155

Regards,

Adit Maark Yvon

You need to purchase a extended download service. You then log on to support and request it and then..they will send it to you but could take a while

ZORAN

Ha ha , about time, didnt make much sense having a fancy OPs center and then having to go back to the 48hour exteeendeed service.

Onwards and upwards!

ZORAN

Current version with FSX/FSXSE compatibility is 1.10.6320.  The OC has a version check to confirm you have the latest.

Dan Downs KCRP

Downloaded again now I have the correct version 6320. They could have given the update (full) through OC itself. Anyways, it is fine and installed.

Regards,

Adit Maark Yvon

I'm a little confused about this update.  Reading this forum, and Randazzo's obit on EDS, I got the impression that we can no longer use the download from PMDG's ecommerce.  We should use the OC.  The OC tells us to use the e commerce.  I downloaded both the T7 LRF and the 300ER.  Are these the current updates, and how can I check before installing?

Thanks,

Gnacino

Yes, I'd like instructions please on what to do with this update? Do we uninstall our previous versions first as when they are executed, we are asked if we want to 'repair' or 'uninstall'?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I just finished both downloads and I went with the repair route and it was quick and so I went back to the OC and it upgraded to 6320 I hope this it...I have to play the Sim.

Please advise if this is the correct way for the upgrade.

thanks.

do we get an extra activation if the 777 is already activated on our old fsx dvd version?  Or de we need to uninstall the 777 first?

Reading this forum, and Randazzo's obit on EDS, I got the impression that we can no longer use the download from PMDG's ecommerce. We should use the OC.

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.  Your account history now has active download links for past purchases regardless of date.  In the future, probably many months from now, you will be able to download product via OC.

David:  You can have the 777 active on both FSX and FSXSE on the same machine, concurrently. Same license and EULA.

Dan Downs KCRP