Sign in to follow this  
zmak

PMDG 777 HYPE on steam

Its not mine but its good viewing and apart from the VAS testing its interesting to see how the steam overlay acts as a chart viewer as well, a nice solution for those with 1 screen

ZORAN

Hello Zoran
I see your movie but I confess I do not understand anything, just see, I do not speak English.
But I hope I'm just waiting for 737 NGX to Steam, I do not have 777.
Apparently the new installer PMDG 777 is working ok.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Impressive video. It would be interesting to see a long haul version made to completion. So far I have attempted 3 (DFW-HKG, LAX-NRT, YVR-NRT) and all have ended unsuccessfully with terrain.dll errors 4-8 hours into flight.

Ryan Kelly

Yes, sadly I too have that annoying terrain.dll issue. 3-5 hours into a flight and the crash is inevitable.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

You don't need the Steam-Version for the overlay! Just add the fsx.exe into the game-bib and enjoy the overlay. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

I dont follow . Im talking about the Steam community , browser etc overlay . Why would I want to change that from the default overlay?

ZORAN

Nice video Zoran. I am also in the pocess of moving to FSX:SE, wiping FSX box from my PC.

Do you use Steve´s dx10 fixer?

Also, you mentioned the Aerosoft Airbus packages. Do they work fine on Steam?

Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

Nice video Zoran. I am also in the pocess of moving to FSX:SE, wiping FSX box from my PC.

Do you use Steve´s dx10 fixer?

Also, you mentioned the Aerosoft Airbus packages. Do they work fine on Steam?

Thanks!

Hi, its not my VID Im just putting it up . Wouldn't fly without the fixer myself

ZORAN

Impressive video. It would be interesting to see a long haul version made to completion. So far I have attempted 3 (DFW-HKG, LAX-NRT, YVR-NRT) and all have ended unsuccessfully with terrain.dll errors 4-8 hours into flight.

Please see my post in another thread, here ....

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/460411-an-impressive-fsx-se-report/#entry3163961

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

This guys video's are awesome. Keep them coming! 

I switched over to FSX-SE after many years on the boxed version, and it does indeed run a lot smoother. Even with the 777 and all my setting near maxed out, I have no OOMs and the performance is much better. Liquid smooth frame rates even at some of the most complex pay ware scenery.

I have a single installation, and no tweaks were used. The only config change I used after installation was setting Widescreen=True.  Also FSX-SE with the DX10 fixer is even better. I have not seen a single blurry ground texture, and no ground texture popping at all in FSX-SE.

Easily the best $5 I have every spent!

Again great job on the videos!

.  Also FSX-SE with the DX10 fixer is even better. I have not seen a single blurry ground texture, and no ground texture popping at all in FSX-SE.

sounds cool. i've been meaning to try dx10 fixer since i did a clean install with fsx-se over the holidays but it has been unavailable for like a month now. hope it goes on sale again soon!

cheers

-andy crosby

sounds cool. i've been meaning to try dx10 fixer since i did a clean install with fsx-se over the holidays but it has been unavailable for like a month now. hope it goes on sale again soon!

cheers

-andy crosby

You want to see something cool?

Install Drezweicki Design Miami City. Crank up your autogen setting to Very Dense, and scenery to Extremely Dense. Depart KMIA RWY 30 and ride the wing on the DEEEP1 departure, PMDG 777 with Immersion if you have it, using DX10 and FSX-SE.

All I can say is WOW!

This is something that I could never do in the classic version without OOMs, or very poor performance. My FPS never dropped below 20fps, even with these settings.

I'm now curious to see how Drezweicki Design's New York City handles under FSX-SE on an arrival into KJFK.