Sign in to follow this  
pilottj

T Duke Art Project

Hey Guys,

I am working on some Turbine Duke schemes.  It's been a while since I have done a design from scratch but here is a theme I am working on.  Being a fan of the SF Giants, I had painted schemes after every championship year.

scoutgiants.jpg

Bu18S.jpg

After the latest championship I was waiting for the right plane to paint and I feel this Turbine Duke is ripe for it...perfect ride to take me to all those away games lol.  Anyway, so far I am working on 'Home' and 'Away' themed variations.  I still have a bit of work to do.  I probably won't release until after the official T Duke kit is out when I can make some good nacelle artwork.   The silver one was made with some fudging so there are no oil texture or VC view texture for it yet so it will be a little while before it is ready for upload.

Wxd8n.jpg
0nc9Y.jpg
4Lz0E.jpg
Sn6EP.jpg

FPx8z.jpg
fsL0z.jpg
xRJ7.jpg
U1tQc.jpg

Cheers
TJ