Ok so I pretty much got my system I'm planning to get, but I'm really having a hard time choosing the video card.

This is my planned system:

Intel i5-4690k @ 3,5 GHz

ASRock Z97 Extreme4

be quiet Pure Power L8 730W CM

8GB DDR3 1600 CL9

GTX760,960 (970?)

I was initially planning to get the MSI GTX760 TF, but apparently the GTX 960 seems to be significantly more powerful from what I've read. I know everyone is recommending the GTX970, but my main issue here is price and the difference here isn't that small. €240 for the GTX960 and €360+ for the GTX970.

Let's say I would be ready to invest that extra €120+ will I be able to get the mose of it on that system?? I've read that i5 with GTX?6? or GTX?5? is better balanced than with GTX?7? or GTX?8?. If I just have to spend the extra €120 for the video card I might actually consider it (especially to have that settled for the future), but if I will have to upgrade the CPU, the power supply, etc.... to get a real difference than that's too much for me.

What is your Sim? FSX? Then a GTX 760 is enough for you.

Are you usign P3D or X-Plane, you should buy the 970.

Btw. why do you need 730W power supply? Do you have a micro wave near your PC and you need more power to use it?

500W is pretty enough and you should buy the newer one because L8 is old:

be quiet straight power e10 500w

Btw. why do you need 730W power supply? Do you have a micro wave near your PC and you need more power to use it?

500W is pretty enough and you should buy the newer one because L8 is old:

be quiet straight power e10 500w

It's funny you should say that, because on another Thread they say that 600W is barely enough. I don't use P3D, just FSX and other Simulation games (City Builders, Kerbal Space Program, Transport Sims, etc...) and I want to get GTA V on PC as well.