Sign in to follow this  
Groovin_DC-10

Zinertek HD Airport Graphics Update

I guess more what I meant was jetways that don't have the fancy reflective glass looking sides, they're just white or grey metal thats corrugated.

Thank you for your hard work to keep the customers happy, and thank you for answering my e-mail considering HD textures and acted in such a professional manner.

Cheers!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

I purchased at the Flightsim Store. Anybody know if they have the updated installer?

I purchased at the Flightsim Store. Anybody know if they have the updated installer?

As far as I know, they still don't have the updated installer. 

Update: Simmarket is the only store so far that has updated the installer. If you bought our product somewhere else, it could take a couple of days. 

Brilliant work

Thanks!

Thank you for your hard work to keep the customers happy, and thank you for answering my e-mail considering HD textures and acted in such a professional manner.

Cheers!

No problem! And thank you and everyone for the feedback and suggestions!

Do you need to uninstall version 2 before installing version 3 or you just install on top of v2?

Thanks!

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

Do you need to uninstall version 2 before installing version 3 or you just install on top of v2?

Thanks!

No need to uninstall the previous version(s) as this one will automatically overwrite it.

Great news! I love this product, its a definite permanent install on my system. Thanks!! 

Zinetek,

Can you update the serial code from 3 fields to 1 field in your installer?  Since I use "cut and paste" to enter the serial code, it will make it more user friendly.   Currently I had to "cut and paste" 3 times.

jimmy

Maybe I missed it --- but should you change your Max Texture Load to 2048 from 1024?

Therefore, I have setup a temporary link for those of you who don't want to wait.

Thanks

Looking forward to 3.0 - just downloaded 2.0 and its quite a bit smaller than the original 1.0 version 115,648 vs 142,999 why would this be also did you address the wet runways reflection way over done other than that a super product - thank you

REX SOFT CLOUDS is the cause of the reflective/glossy runways. 

No, a replacement runway_bump.bmp is the cause of the reflective/glossy runways.