Sign in to follow this  
flyblueskies

Radar Contact and F1 GTN

I have both Radar Contact and the Flight 1 GTN 750. I really like both, but I have not found an easy way to use both together.

Has anyone found a way to export a F1 GTN 750 flight plan such that Radar Contact can use?

Or, is there a flight planner that can create both a FS plan plan and a flight plan that F1 GTN can use?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

You'd have to ask on the support forum for this product. You need to be able to export an FSX .pln format for RC to load. For FSX ATC, it must meet the same requirement.

The FSX .pln format uses whatever labels and coordinates are saved for airports and waypoints. As far as RC it does not care which waypoints are in FSX. The airport coordinates must geographically match your airport scenery as derived by RC from your installed scenery.

Thanks Ronzie,

I was hoping someone may have found a work around or a reasonably easy way to duplicate the GTN flight plan.

I have asked at the product forum...somewhat encouraging news. Will have to wait and see how it turns out.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5