Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

Strange issue with throttles

This just appeared out of no where had no issues  before till now.

The issue is  when I start  my engines and got everything set to go and when I push the throttles,  the throttles move  and  the ni displays  don't rise  and of course the aircraft doenst move. I get the overhead warning appearing  on the right hand cautions  and the only thing I cant find about  the overhead warning is  the pseu  in the fcom which  found  didn't solve my issue  since  the pseu light wasn't  lit it was extinguished   when I checked.

This is the strange part if I load my Cessna  first to the airport than load the ngx I have no issue,   so  this is a extra step  which at least solves  the issues 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This is the strange part if I load my Cessna  first to the airport than load the ngx I have no issue,   so  this is a extra step  which at least solves  the issues 

Do you have your NGX saved as the default flight (when FSX loads, it's the aircraft spinning in the window)?

Kyle Rodgers

I don't know if this will help as I'm still learning a lot about this excellent plane but do you happen to have the chocks set in the Options menu?  I also saw this exact issue when I installed the AOA training video liveries.  When I loaded a flight this happened.  I turned out that the sim plane was not initialized and when I hit pause it worked.  Hope this helps a little.  Good luck.

Jack Sawyer

Do you have your NGX saved as the default flight (when FSX loads, it's the aircraft spinning in the window)?

Hi kyle no I got a Cessna in my start up screen and if I load the Cessna  to the airport  and than load  the ngx its fine no issues

but do you happen to have the chocks set in the Options menu?

Hi jack not the issues as the n1 don't rise when I push the throttles fwd thx for the advice though, the overhead caution I get is  the problem to solve this issue I will try your suggestion but most likely its not the issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just to confirm my issue has been resolved  by submitting  a support  ticket in and after some  3 or 4 emails  the issue has been fixed.  The issue  was although I had  a Cessna  as my default aircraft start up  Ryan suggested  this which solved it for me

Just to see what happens, can you try resetting to the default Ultralight flight? In the FSX.cfg file, it's the SITUATION= line - comment it out with two forward slashes before it and that'll force FSX to put the default one back in.

Once again thx  to Ryan and Paul for solving this strange issue

Peter kelberg