Sign in to follow this  
darrinward777

Good to be aboard!

Hey thanks. It is great to be here and I hope I can help folks with this habit forming hobby. 

I will check in from time to time to help answer and learn from posts.  We need new comers to flight simulation. That is the reason FSX survives today. Helping newcomers will keep the dream alive!

Welcome to the world of AVsim

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler