Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

Is the F15 Milviz Compatible with STEAM?

Yes but you need to install the other simmconnect that comes with that version of FSX.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Yes but you need to install the other simmconnect that comes with that version of FSX.

bought it, wow! thank you for such a beautiful F15, i also read the amazing detailed AVSIM REVIEW before buying....works great in FSX SE.

bought it, wow! thank you for such a beautiful F15, i also read the amazing detailed AVSIM REVIEW before buying....works great in FSX SE.

Hi this is really old, but I wanted to know if you had any issues with it? I installed and no flights ever loaded, and I found one of the dlls is the culprit, if I disable it It loads.

Asked Milviz but their reply is that "steam edition of fsx is not supported"...

Hi this is really old, but I wanted to know if you had any issues with it? I installed and no flights ever loaded, and I found one of the dlls is the culprit, if I disable it It loads.

Asked Milviz but their reply is that "steam edition of fsx is not supported"...

works great 4 me

works great 4 me

Ok, weird. If I disable that dll it works, but I din't know what I'm missing/what it's for..

That dll is for the weapons most likely,..

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

That dll is for the weapons most likely,..

We already spoke in the other thread, and I'm fine but I find it funny that in this thread you said it *is* compatible installing simconnect... :)

It isn't.  Sorry.