Sign in to follow this  
vck

Beautiful Airplane In P3d

IMHO, this is one of the most beautiful airplane flying in P3d world.

Vince

NAHHHHH! Patriots will win. im a huge fan of the Patriots. Next time people should look who started the deflate story. nobody knows it was probably a Colt Fan and now look supposedly the Atlanta falcons used fake fan noises. The NFL is getting corrupted by bandwagoners and media.

NAHHHHH! Patriots will win. im a huge fan of the Patriots. Next time people should look who started the deflate story. nobody knows it was probably a Colt Fan and now look supposedly the Atlanta falcons used fake fan noises. The NFL is getting corrupted by bandwagoners and media.

I will try a barrel roll if Hawks win. Good luck to everyone's favorite team.

Vince

I will try a barrel roll if Hawks win. Good luck to everyone's favorite team.

Vince

ill like to see that,but still not rooting for seattle

GO SEAHAWKS!!

The legion of BOOM is going to run wild, all over T. Brat and the Patriots. 

Cheers, 12

I must say that as a die hard Packers fan(born and raised in Green Bay), I was debating skipping this year's Super Bowl.  If this would have been posted the night of the NFC Championship game, I would have wished for the plane in this topic to crash!  That was the most crushing loss as a sports fan I have ever felt.  With no disrespect meant whatsoever to an excellent Seattle Seahawks team, it really sucked to have more or less dominated that game for 55+ minutes only to lose it in the last 4 mins.  That was hard.

However, after coming off suicide watch(LOL), I realize this is all part of being a sports fan and especially a die hard fanatic of any one team.  We live and die with them, don't we?  :)

While I don't have anything against the Pats, though yet another "-gate" scandal that they are mentioned in doesn't help, I have to say I'm pulling for the Seahawks too.  You have to give credit to a team that hangs in there like that and can still believe despite the way things were going/looking for them.  Credit to Wilson for believing and making the plays he needed to when it came down to it.  You have to respect that!!

Hope it's a good, close game, with the Seahawks pulling it out in the end.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

This is clearly off topic... but just want to chip in an even more off-off-topic point. I have been in US for just over 20 years. Although I like American football, one thing I can't get over is the TV commercials. For 4-hour game broadcast, there is probably far less than 1 hour of game play while the rest of time are flooded with ads. I'd like to watch football, but I just can't stomach all that much waste time.

Soccer is at least better for being commercial-free during the whole game time.

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

This is clearly off topic... but just want to chip in an even more off-off-topic point. I have been in US for just over 20 years. Although I like American football, one thing I can't get over is the TV commercials. For 4-hour game broadcast, there is probably far less than 1 hour of game play while the rest of time are flooded with ads. I'd like to watch football, but I just can't stomach all that much waste time.

Welcome to capitalism - everything in this country is driven by the $$$ 

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Soccer is at least better for being commercial-free during the whole game time.

You can't cut to commercials when you have to cover how many players fake getting hurt all the time!!  I'll go hide now!!  :BigGrin:   :ph34r:

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Wish Toulouse will have a professional soccer team that competes in the 2018 FIFA World Cup. If that happens, we may see a not-so-graceful whale jet or Beluga carrying their team's mascot flying over  southern France. Either way, I know that I will enjoy watching a bunch of cannibals and Dracula trying to eat each others on the field. Go Hawks. 

Vince

Aw, let's just have a good game (as in not a blow out). I'm a New Englander, but a good game takes precedence over winning. 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.