Sign in to follow this  
jopi190

PMDG 777 ELC

Hello, i have a question to the Electronic Checklist.

My preflight checklist looks like this 

2015-2-1_22-47-53-366m7ua1.pngbut in the previews it looked like:

PMDG_777_VC_03.jpgBest regards Jean-Pierre Hofmann

Hello, i have a question to the Electronic Checklist.

The ECL currently in the product is the one straight from Boeing. The one in the preview shot was just us messing with it. I don't think any of the normal checklists run multiple pages (which is what the 1 and 2 are on the right side in the preview pic).

Kyle Rodgers

I can't remember the airline, but I'm pretty sure (95%) I remember one where the before start checklist was spread out over two pages in the 777.

After all, they are operator-customiseable in the real world.

Would be awesome if we could customize them!

Would be awesome if we could customize them!

My thoughts exactly! It would be nice to have operator specific Checklists like in real life. Not sure if its on the agenda. Although with all the work PMDG currently has on its hands I doubt that's a priority!

If I remember correctly, the reason the customisable checklist was deleted as a feature (it was intended to be included), was because the implementation of it, together with the sensed items (the items the airplane detects and fills in itself), was rather complex, for a marginal benefit.