Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

XPX: Spectacular visuals on a late afternoon flight!

Guest Mik75

Hi there!

Even after countless flights, XPX doesn´t fail to amaze me with its outstanding visuals!

Please have a look at some shots, taken from my most recent flight in Peter Hager´s A320 from EDDL to LOWS:

cvwh7z85kvqns8jgy.jpg

cvwhaibke4bc5tw2a.jpg

cvwhaq8zu8m5vf2c2.jpg

cvwhaxthjwnvb6fte.jpg

cvwhb5jttqbr0zk42.jpg

cvwhbd6czud9guf82.jpg

cvwhbk7w1128qtf9u.jpg

cvwii70mmozqtqahe.jpg

cvwhbrks4bd5sen4i.jpg

cvwhc1q1ak08x5i8i.jpg

cvwhc9lircb3gs9si.jpg

cvwhch6oqu818h18y.jpg

cvwhcpp2lhipdh6ky.jpg

cvwhgscfyby6a9jf6.jpg

cvwhde1vm24edtd3m.jpg

cvwhdvc1u9mq8pytu.jpg

cvwhe5isi85vrt02a.jpg

Sweet Mother of Pearl!!!! These are Stupendous!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Guest Mik75

;-) Thanks a lot! All these screenshots are eating up my SSD space! ;-)

I've never commented on an XP photo

I'm a fsx user and I don't think I ever commented on a xp  screenshot myself but these ones are something else.At first I thought the OP was comparing  real world pictures with  sim pictures.I was looking for the sim pictures ! They look real. Thanks !!

Can one use trackir and ezdok (or similar) with XP ? Would it be possible to move around the VC  just like in FSX  ?  Maybe it is time to get xp too :-)

Guest Mik75

Thank you guys!

It's always a good idea to install XPX! Especially because there is so much freeware around that makes this sim so beautiful! I have FSX, P3D, XPX and DCS installed on the same machine, all at the same time, no problems at all! ;-) (as long as you have enough drive space)

I use a plugin called Pilot View to use my Track Ir with XPX, works like a charm and adds some nice functionality. One doesn't need something like EZDOK in XPX, it's default camera system is very good and offers the saving of different camera positions inside and outside, it's just a matter of hitting two keys on the keyboard to save them.

The scenery you see is, with the exception of UrbanMAXX 3D (improves ground textures in urban areas for 9,95$), all free-/donation ware. It's OSM Europe, HD mesh v2, treelines and farms v2 and the European objects library.

Everybody is invited to have a look at my youtube channel, where you can find a lot of XPX videos, all taken from my twitch live streams:

www.youtube.de/schmeichel75

Believe me guys, it's even so much nicer to see it in person and live! XPX is just the most realistic looking flight sim I've ever used!

Can one use trackir and ezdok (or similar) with XP ? Would it be possible to move around the VC  just like in FSX  ?  Maybe it is time to get xp too :-)

Yes you can with, the plug-in name is "x-camera" it's a donation-ware, works great with trackir whereby it allows you to set limits so your head is not popping out the window or roof of your aircraft.

Guest Mik75

Thanks guys!

The amount of excellent free- and donationware for XPX is simply amazing. One doesn't need to spend a fortune to make this sim highly enjoyable and stunningly looking!

For the cost of 2 high end addons for FSX (or 1 in P3D ;-) ) you get the sim, plus everything one needs to make XPX look like it does in my screenshots... ;-)

As usual, very nice Pix Michael, some of the best features i like in XPX changing the timing and the liveries in a glance, HDR (lights which actually enlighten textures and not a baked color like in FSX, plus the heat blur from the engines) and Fly With Lua which allows to change the atmospheric data, the lights size in a glance....

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Guest Mik75

Thank you!

It's really amazing how much potential there's under XPX's hood!