Sign in to follow this  
robert young

Mr Robin Ainscough

Absolutely agree!

I read some posts only when Rob answered or initated it. Always very helpful and informative.

Keep it up!

Marc

Marc Weber

+1 more.  Invaluable contributions - hugely appreciated.

PS - What is this rain on windshield talk on here?

Are you actually serious,  you telling me you don't know what there talking about,   no me either 

Phew, Rob saved me from having to be elusive.

Cheers, Rob.

Late to this thread, but, just wanted to say thanks Rob for all the videos, support, and continued effort on the LM front. I must say, our hobby has never been better. Again thanks!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah, better than my crack dealer; videos to get me hooked, or keep me going when I'm jonesing, and tweaks and settings to slide me easily right back in to the habit. Thanks Rob!

Rain on windshield then there will be no fsx users anymore :) super job my friend and thanks for all you do 

XPLANE 10  :ph34r:

Phew, Rob saved me from having to be elusive.

Cheers, Rob.

LOL! Keep your head down and keep moving. It's the only way to survive!! :ph34r:

On another note: I was wondering why it is taking so long for Dev's like Real Air and ORBX to get their products out for ver 2.5. This is not ask to beat on the DEV's I was under the impression that most of the Dev's are also Beta group and would have a heads up on folder changes and the like. I am not trying to put you on the spot for trade secrets :P . I am just a bit surprised at the timing on this release??

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I don't have time to be in a beta group. P3d 2.5 as you know has changed quite a few things, and we never release anything until or unless we are happy to. Many dev teams are very small and there are only so many hours in a day.

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

I don't have time to be in a beta group. P3d 2.5 as you know has changed quite a few things, and we never release anything until or unless we are happy to. Many dev teams are very small and there are only so many hours in a day.

Using your name was probably a bad choice. In my defense, you guys turn out such wonderful stuff, it is sometimes easy to forget how small you are. LOL just proves that in Flight Sim DEV world "size does not matter" :Big Grin:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/