Sign in to follow this  
Kuragiman

KAMA - Rick Husband International Released

And she's released!   Happy flying!   Let me know if that RWY 22 approach is still giving people problems!

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=189380

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

And she's released!   Happy flying!   Let me know if that RWY 22 approach is still giving people problems!

http://library.avsim...php?DLID=189380

Downloaded and will try her out soon Brian!

We have several Dallas-area simmers very active here, I'm thinking we need to all get together and swap stories/knowledge,etc.  

I'm in Lewisville and probably not far from you if you live east of DFW.  The 35's turn out right over my apartment by the intersection of 121 and 35, I spot from my balcony and have been to Founder's several times as well.  :smile:

As far as KDAL, I'm all in too as I DART past her every day.  Now, if you can model the trains as AI, especially the little bend in the track right past the tunnel under Mockingbird that rocks the train violently enough that if you're not sitting right and you have a bad back, it will tweak it for sure!   Arrgh!

Anyway I digress....I would LOVE a....uhhh....well....uhhh a LOVE field, hehe.

Now that Virgin and Delta are flying more out of there, I can see it becoming a concerning competition for DFW in the future now that the ridiculous Wright Act is finally over. :Applause:  

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Also DL'ed and looking forward to trying.  Hopefully this week - sim time incredibly limited right now, but thanks in advance for your efforts Brian!

Scott

Downloaded and will try her out soon Brian!

We have several Dallas-area simmers very active here, I'm thinking we need to all get together and swap stories/knowledge,etc.  

I'm in Lewisville and probably not far from you if you live east of DFW.  The 35's turn out right over my apartment by the intersection of 121 and 35, I spot from my balcony and have been to Founder's several times as well.  :smile:

As far as KDAL, I'm all in too as I DART past her every day.  Now, if you can model the trains as AI, especially the little bend in the track right past the tunnel under Mockingbird that rocks the train violently enough that if you're not sitting right and you have a bad back, it will tweak it for sure!   Arrgh!

Anyway I digress....I would LOVE a....uhhh....well....uhhh a LOVE field, hehe.

Now that Virgin and Delta are flying more out of there, I can see it becoming a concerning competition for DFW in the future now that the ridiculous Wright Act is finally over. :Applause:  

I was thinking that too.   I think all the DFW simmers should pick a Saturday or Sunday and meet out at the KDFW Founder's Plaza to meet and greet and watch the big boys landing on 18R/L at DFW, maybe hit up a nice restaurant for lunch and just chew the fat.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Great so far. I noticed one of the static buses had flat tires and was below the ground. Very minor. I tried day and night. It looks fine. Bob.

I was thinking that too.   I think all the DFW simmers should pick a Saturday or Sunday and meet out at the KDFW Founder's Plaza to meet and greet and watch the big boys landing on 18R/L at DFW, maybe hit up a nice restaurant for lunch and just chew the fat.

This is a fantastic airport Brian! I'm looking forward to trying out in a few days. I know you probably don't want to be bogged with requests, but nobody has done a Tucson, payware or freeware (excluding the gate assignment updates). It's close here to Phoenix and I would love to see it!

Hey Brian,

I was thinking of Founders too, then maybe to downtown Grapevine, some good places to eat on Main street.

Maybe check when the 380s are departing/arriving and schedule around that?

Meet just behind the UPS 777? Hehe

(my paint BTW  :ph34r: )

YmhjR4.png

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Since it's a thread about Amarillo, shouldn't y'all meet up there?

Maybe have a chow down at the Big Texan and their 72oz steak? I was never man eough to give it a try when passing through.

http://bigtexan.com/

I was thinking that too. I think all the DFW simmers should pick a Saturday or Sunday and meet out at the KDFW Founder's Plaza to meet and greet and watch the big boys landing on 18R/L at DFW, maybe hit up a nice restaurant for lunch and just chew the fat.

Hey Brian,

I was thinking of Founders too, then maybe to downtown Grapevine, some good places to eat on Main street.

Maybe check when the 380s are departing/arriving and schedule around that?

Count me in, that would be fun to meet some locals that we talk to on the forums. As far as a nice restaurant, doesn't have to be too nice, I'd be happy with the Hooters down the street from the airport :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I would be interested and meeting up with everyone as well.  Are we thinking a weekend day?

Mitchell Haughee

I would be interested and meeting up with everyone as well.  Are we thinking a weekend day?

Most definitely will have to be a Saturday or Sunday.  It's the only two days I have free.

100454.png

Brian Navy