Sign in to follow this  
Pmans

Linda APU Start PMDG 737NGX

Hi All :)

I am setting up my saitek switch panel to work with pmdg´s 737ngx. I want a button to start the APU and so it automatically goes back to APU on, but there is only one button which is called APU start or showegt, And that doesn't work :(

What do i do? :)

Do you mean that the button press does nothing? or the generators do not come online? It takes two actions:

I am using button 17 of my Saitek Throttle and it turns it on with the APU Start or show EGT with no problem. I use the "On Release" to program NGX APU GEN BOTH on.

Dunno how well you know LINDA so no offense if I remind you to SAVE when you program buttons.

I usually program a few, save, and then test them on the plane.

If it still doesn't work for you then try using fsuipc to make a macro. The 737NGX is one of the few that are easy to get macros.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

What Happened?!

I just loaded my first flight of the day: PMDG 737NGX and went through all procedures using Saitek buttons/levers. All worked EXCEPT the Start APU... command.

My workaround is to use APU inc twice.

Dunno why the start command no longer works.

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg

Use the APU inc button:Push it twice...The first push moves to ON, the second push moves to START and then returns the switch to on.

I use one of the buttons on my Saitek throttle. PRESS for APU inc and then ON RELEASE APU inc

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg