NzJZAi.jpg

nOQ6OJ.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I thought it was going to be the other TBM

Yeah... I thought of another "TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT" sensational tweak discovery for P3D.CFG :blink:

But thanks Steve! These shots look awesome and help me keeping the faith in P3D (in the nearer future). B)

Yes, I must confess: in the meantime I became a doubter if the everchanging P3D sim foundation v2.xyz is of good for the following add-on developers and their loyal supporters...

And I came to the conclusion:

probably yes, but not now for me and not until the 64bit promise is showing up clearly at the horizon with at least some trusty sustainability.  :mad:

Or in other words:

my will for wasting time (and money) on something which produces diametrically opposed and very often poor milages (for assumingly unknown - yet not supported/debugged/fixed - reasons) for long lists of experienced users is down to ZERO.  :excl:

IMO> Taking into account that many users have invested considerable amounts of $$$ in excellent hardware and still getting unsatisfying results is for sure not the producer's intention.

Something should be done here to get a sufficient (wide spread) level of customer satisfaction (not lottery-style). The situation is a clear "lose-lose-lose" for "baseproduct-developers-customers" now being almost ridiculous regarding the degree of time consuming and nerve wracking "bug fixing" on the back of the customers (and developers)... <IMO

Planes look real hot in P3D - those shadows add a lot!

Nice pics!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great shots.  I am loving this version 2.5.  Rock solid and it performs extremely well on my system.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Wow! Thanks, there were some give away aspects of the scenery, but otherwise I almost thought these were real life photos.

Keith Guillory

I thought you were refering to the 1942 military TBM

That's the one I was expecting - Torpedo Bomber General Motors.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Sorry for the confusion guys!

I wish I had the Vstudios TMB, it looks like a quality add-on.  I just don't fly WWII era aircraft (at least not in a civil flightsim app).

This TBM may never sink an enemy ship, but she's one of the best-looking aircraft in the skies (IMO).

If I ever get the "Original" TBM, I'll be sure to post pics of her. 

Nice shots Steve-o! I didn't know Airbus made those lol

Hey Chris, strangely enough, it is made in Europe, so it's at least made in the same geographical area as the Airbus, LoL.

And I get the Airbus dig   :wink: ....I've been very absent from the 777 flight deck lately.  Hope to change that soon. :ph34r:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hey Chris, strangely enough

Check your e-mail Steve...you've got mail :rolleyes:

Chris Sunseri

Check your e-mail Steve...you've got mail

Replied. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra