Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

Duenna Updates

With the race over with its time to turn to the Duenna and its future.

With that, I ask for ideas from the people who use it. What would you like see implemented, what problems do you have with it, what could be better for you or your team? I welcome all ideas as I work to improve this useful tool we've grown to use over the years?

You can express your ideas here or at the Duenna 2.0 forums here : http://www.fsrtwrace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

Thanks

spacer.png

I would like to see the ability to rely on the duenna/web tracker for validating legs, and just use the forums for baton hand-offs.  I think we're almost there with the latest revisions.  I realize there are some human interactions that must be managed, but i hope we can get to that state at some point.

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1

I think that would be more of a rules change then a duenna change but I like that idea, save from posting duenna's all the time. Perhaps make it so you have to post your duenna if the online tracking fails or you can't use online tracking or something along those lines.

spacer.png

So I decided to work on some UI updates for the Duenna, I am looking for opinions.

Do you love it or hate it? Dark and Light theme shown.

b091339de804eddaffa53a3070a637b8.png

0f5400c6a3ffdc9eeda6f570890ba0f2.png

spacer.png

No worries Craig, I will let users decide. I'm in the process of rewriting the application following true OOD techniques (and in C# rather than VB) so it might be a bit until I have a version out. :)

Thanks

spacer.png

I do like the darker version's greater contrast for the "Armed" and other settings indicators at the top.  The data area below is where I prefer the black-on-gray.  I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but since you were asking...  :lol:

Craig Taylor

Craig.png?dl=1