Aerosoft A319

Paint: Hogi's Frontier Bald Eagle 

Scenery: LAX default, Socal Megascenery, KLAS Megascenery

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

That bald eagle sure can fly Steve :lol:  I don't think you got much sleep last night

Chris Sunseri

That bald eagle sure can fly Steve   I don't think you got much sleep last night

Thanks Chris!  

Sleep?  Highly overrated.  At my age, where I have (given a normal life span) more years behind me than ahead, sleep is a necessity that only serves to keep my physical body from collapsing. :smile:

Given an average of 8 hours per night (not nearly what I get now, but averaged in with all those infant/toddler years where we typically got far more than 8 through parent-imposed naps), I've already slept 18 years of my life away! :Yawn:   That's longer than some of our fellow simmers have been on this planet!

I have too much to do in my time left on this rock, and the bucket list just keeps getting additions, at a rate far faster than I can scratch them off. :wacko:   

Anyway, I get enough sleep to survive, hehe.  And....flying the 777 with one of its best features enabled (auto time compression),I can get some "crew rest" in the duty bunk while Otto takes her to far away lands.  :LMAO:

And that eagle sure can fly...the Airbus has really found a place in my hangar, after years of shunning by me because of my lack of commitment to learn to fly her.  If you will, it was one of the things on my bucket list..."Learn to fly the Airbus as proficiently as I do Boeings."  Not totally there yet, but can line half-way through that item on the bucket list.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Oooooh!  I like that last one  :wub:

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Love those colors....great shots!

HLJAMES

Certainly reminds me of my first real life jet flight, in the mid 60's. A Boeing 720B from LAX to SLC with a stop in Vegas.

Certainly reminds me of my first real life jet flight, in the mid 60's. A Boeing 720B from LAX to SLC with a stop in Vegas.

Thanks Mr. Adamson!  The first flight I remember was a DC-8 out of Honolulu back to the states in the early 60's.

I only know it wasn't a 707 (or 720) because it didn't have a machine gun on the top of the vertical stab like the other planes parked at the gates. (At least thast what I thought it was at that age, turned out to be a pitot tube, hehe).  I was not a happy toddler, LOL! 

Of course it could have be a Convair 880 as well...I was not as proficient at identifying aircraft types in those days...hehe

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg