Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

Simheaven photo sceneries...

Hello everyone,

I just see that Simheaven has closed the doors... :(

I had downloaded some photosceneries from their website but I lack some...

I prefer their sceneries in ZL17 than zone photo in ZL16.

Maybe some of you have some photoscenries for France and Spain that can send to me.

Or maybe you know other website where I can find some....

Thanks a lot

Ludo

Simheaven haven't closed their doors, they just no longer offer photoscenery for various reasons. You can still make your own photoscenery using an application called G2XPL.

As Tony says, G2xpl is the tool for you. You can then generate your own photo scenery, using whatever provider you want (some default ones are provided out of the box).

If you donate, you can also select which zoom level you want. Additionally, you can elect to have an airport generated at a high zoom level (for greater visuals) and the surrounding area at a lower zoom level (for better performance).

I have a video coming up on YouTube next week that covers this great tool. Why not subscribe and (optionally) get notified the minute I publish : http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCobolman?sub_confirmation=1

Once you have the photo scenery, make your environment even more awesome by including buildings. The excellent World2XPlane from Tony should be your first place to visit.

Thank you Derek for your answer.

I don't have time to make photosceneries, I would prefer donate and have them.

If you make some, can you send me the link to have them, I would be happy to donate and own them.

I would like to have ZL17 for France, Switzerland, Spain and Morocco.

Ludo