Sign in to follow this  
pscharff

UTX Europe V2.0 out now!

Thx for heads up, adding this now. I'll be interested to see if it adds night lights to my photoscenery (the US version seems to, but it doesnt alway swork, not sure why). UTX plus Orbx global lights plus photoscenery - we'll see how it goes.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

OK, I've got this now.

Firstly let me point out it's keenly priced if you own v1 - there's a discount coupon available that lets you get it for half price.

I mentioned above that I was hoping to get the UTX lights showing over photoscenery. I can report they work great with Orbx FS Global landclass scenery (with the Orbx lights off), but no lights so far over photoreal. I've posted a topic over on the photoreal forum re: this, but if any of the prepar3d users here know hoe to get this working feel free to let me know!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Just did a quick flight around Vienna....and wow! A big improvement from FTX Vector!

Flying over a area you know is now more fun because with all the Orbx Stuff it looks good but sometimes there is not so much left to remember from the real world.

Big question for me now ist how can i combine it the best way with Orbx Gobal, OpenLC and Vector (now disabled).

Interesting, thanks for the info gents!

Anyone knows if the "FTXG 3D lights on UTX roads" utility will work on UTX 2.0 series?

Cheers,

23.png

How is it? I had V1 for fsx and am thinking about v2. Are there big improvements over version 1?

Orman

Interesting, thanks for the info gents!

Anyone knows if the "FTXG 3D lights on UTX roads" utility will work on UTX 2.0 series?

Cheers,

Nope they do not - one or the other is your choice

How is it? I had V1 for fsx and am thinking about v2. Are there big improvements over version 1?

Way better

Rich Sennett

Just did a quick flight around Vienna....and wow! A big improvement from FTX Vector!

I have just spent 3 hours yesterday removing Vector as well.  Vector as I found out after I purchased it was consuming 500 MB of memory versus next to nothing with UTX products.  Now my combo is UTX V2+Global Texture only.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I have just spent 3 hours yesterday removing Vector as well.  Vector as I found out after I purchased it was consuming 500 MB of memory versus next to nothing with UTX products.  Now my combo is UTX V2+Global Texture only.

Why did it take 3h to remove vector?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I'm ORBX user, would like to know which one is better?

Interesting that you say that ANXU00.  I bought UTX USA V2 and have had two VAS errors on the last two flights.  Might be because of ImagineSim Atlanta which was where I flew in and out of for the first time in P3D.

Orman

I'm ORBX user, would like to know which one is better?

People are saying that the performance between UTX and Vector is night and day.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

So this would replace ORBX Vector or ORBX Landclass Europe or both?

So this would replace ORBX Vector or ORBX Landclass Europe or both?

You want to leave Global and uninstall Vector.

Jacek G.