Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye71

Cabin Crew Announcements

I hope somebody still visits this forum who can answer a question for me. I purchased FS2Crew for the Maddog and have gotten to the point where I'm pretty comfortable with the checklist flow with the FO. The problem is that I never hear any announcements from the cabin crew; the welcome briefing, safety briefing, prepare to land announcement, or after landing announcement. Is there a certain trigger that has to happen in order to hear these announcements? Thanks in advance for any help given.

I hope somebody still visits this forum who can answer a question for me. I purchased FS2Crew for the Maddog and have gotten to the point where I'm pretty comfortable with the checklist flow with the FO. The problem is that I never hear any announcements from the cabin crew; the welcome briefing, safety briefing, prepare to land announcement, or after landing announcement. Is there a certain trigger that has to happen in order to hear these announcements? Thanks in advance for any help given.

They're there.

Please double check the manual.

You need to have the PA volume knob up.

Best,

My apologies. I totally missed that part in the manual, even after looking it over a number of times. I can hear the cabin crew now. I can hear all of the announcements except  the safety briefing before takeoff. Is there a certain trigger that has to be met for that to occur?

I can hear the cabin crew now. I can hear all of the announcements except  the safety briefing before takeoff. Is there a certain trigger that has to be met for that to occur?

I don't have the code with me, but usually that safety brief is connected to the engine start sequence or pre-flight events (assuming we're talking about the same brief).

The first shorter briefing takes place at the 9 minute mark in the preflight countdown. This really isn't a game breaker or anything, it's just got me curious.