Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

P3D 2.5 Max settings

Beautiful shots of P3D.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Beautiful shots of P3D.

Thanks, appreciate it.

And it works great even at max settings, I just can˙t believe how smooth it is. 

Matej Stavanja

Nice shots!!! :o

What is the configuration of your computer?

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Nice shots!!! :o

What is the configuration of your computer?

Thanks,

PC configuration:

- i7 2700K OC`ed to 4.6 Ghz

- 16 Gb of RAM,

- 2 x SSD disks (one form Win7 OS, the second one dedicated for games),

- GeForce 980gtx (a true powerhouse!)

I`m running P3D 2.5 with no tweaks in different graphics configurations:

- max settings (all maxed out) for low`n slow (Realair Turbine Duke v2, Milviz B-55, Carenado PC-12, Iris PC-9),

- mid settings for; Aerosoft Airbus package and Majestic Dash-8 Q400 and

- low settings (autogen set to dense, no water reflections, no buildings and vegetation shadows, no traffic) to save some VAS, for PMDG777.

Regards,

Matej

Matej Stavanja

My P3D settings are similar to yours and have to agree that it performs great.  I'm using a 780ti now and am holding out for the 980ti with 8ghz of ram.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

and am holding out for the 980ti with 8ghz of ram

If nVidia can ever get their act together. They can't get this GPU made in high enough quantities at any chip fab because of competition with smartphone chips. First cards based on the GPU was supposed to be out for the Christmas shopping season, 2014, then Q1 2015. Now, the rumors are June, 2015, although a few websites are saying Christmas, 2015 and even later.

Nice mate when you say max for low and slow is that all sliders max? What about other settings ie AA and MSAA AND Nvidia inspector etc. thanks

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Nice mate when you say max for low and slow is that all sliders max? What about other settings ie AA and MSAA AND Nvidia inspector etc. thanks

NI settings:

- 4 x multisampling + 4 x SGSS,

- 16 x AF.

But yes, there actually is one thing that I didn`t max out - I tend to leave the texture size at 1024 in all my graphics profiles.

Regards,

Matej

Matej Stavanja

Why can't I see the pics or videos on this page?  I see them OK in some threads, but not in others. Is there a setting somewhere I need to check?  Thanks for any help with this!

Gareth