Sign in to follow this  
twharrell

Just wanted to say thank you...

For the incredible quality and educational content of these videos. Here we are a year later and I still find myself going back to this series, not only because I find them enjoyable to watch, but also because I learn something new each time I watch one of your videos.

If anyone has ever been on the fence about buying the Cadet training series, stop thinking about it and buy the series. Now. This video series is by far one if the best training aids I have ever purchased. I can still say that, with enthusiasm, a year after my purchase. I really am looking forward to the first officer series. Keep up the good work, guys.

Cheers,

Todd

Thanks guys. Progress has been slow in the last year for various long and boring reasons but we have some really exciting stuff on the table for 2015. I'm delighted that you still find the training useful and you're not alone with going back to it to refer to things - I do the same myself!

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Best ever tutorials---fun to watch as well--In a bit of a hurry today going to a playoff basketball party---will write a more in-depth comment in a day or two

Cheers

Dorn

Let me just join the praise. I`m flight simming since roughly 25 years (FS 5 around 1993) and thought I know a lot already :-).

The videos are just plain gorgeous. The attention to detail and all the Flying tips so much enhance the fun and satisfaction. You never stop learning in this hobby :-). It`s certainly, besides FS2Crew, among the best I have ever bought for FS.

Keep up the great work, Ben and Josh !!

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Let me just join the praise. I`m flight simming since roughly 25 years (FS 5 around 1993) and thought I know a lot already :-).

The videos are just plain gorgeous. The attention to detail and all the Flying tips so much enhance the fun and satisfaction. You never stop learning in this hobby :-). It`s certainly, besides FS2Crew, among the best I have ever bought for FS.

Keep up the great work, Ben and Josh !!

Mike

Thanks Mike. I'll pass your kind comments on to Josh.

If there are still people pondering over whether or not to purchase the Q400 First Officer training let there be no doubt it is quality, quality, quality!

Thanks to Ben & Josh for a most enjoyable experience. I've still got a lot to learn but thanks to Josh I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Thanks again  :drinks:  

If there are still people pondering over whether or not to purchase the Q400 First Officer training let there be no doubt it is quality, quality, quality!

Thanks to Ben & Josh for a most enjoyable experience. I've still got a lot to learn but thanks to Josh I'm getting there slowly but surely.

Thanks again  :drinks:

Lovely to hear that. We expend a lot of blood, sweat and tears making this stuff so these kind of comments spur us forward!